All reviewsoutlet storesoatmealfront desk staffroom was cleanstaff was friendlyconvenient locationpool and hot tubhot breakfastestes parkwould stay here againthird flooreasy accessvery nice hotelone night stayfort collinsthe breakfast areafresh fruit
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for two nights while visiting Rocky Mountain National Park. The recently renovated property is clean, the beds are very comfortable, the free continental breakfast was better than expected, and the hotel is within easy walking distance of a variety of restaurants. Most notable is the outstanding service. Jim checked us in, noting our preselected preferences. Even though the hotel was at or near capacity, he addressed us by name throughout our stay and made us feel like valued guests. The other front desk personnel were also very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank FrequentAZTraveler
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay at our hotel and also to comment on the care taken by the staff to ensure that your stay was a comfortable and pleasurable one. It is always so nice to receive these pats on the back to my staff, as each person does makes it their responsibility to take care of our guests in every way possible. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Reviewed June 26, 2011

While i can appreciate how different people can have different experiences even on the same visit, I don't get the bad reviews this hotel got. I found the desk staff and the morning breakfast staff to be very friendly and helpful. The facilities had nothing to disappoint me either, they met what you would expect from a Hampton Inn, a basic and very clean room. I'm sure we will be back to Loveland eventually, and when we are I wouldn't hesitate to book this Inn.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Crescoia
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

We truly wish to extend many thanks for the recognition extended to the staff personnel at Hampton Inn Loveland. Each person truly makes it their responsibility to ensure each guest is comfortable and taken care of during their stay and creating the atmosphere of "a home away from home". This is our goal and when kudos are extended in this manner, we celebrate these successes together. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager

Reviewed November 4, 2010

As a family, we have been staying at this Hampton Inn for 3 years. On our most recent visit, however, we were disappointed. We arrived late (after midnight) to a locked set of doors. Instead of being greeted with a "hello, and how can I help you', the manager on duty yelled through the glass doors, "Do you have a reservation?" and we waited while she unlocked the doors to let us in out of the cold. When we finally got to our rooms, the temperature was hard to regulate, and it was much less clean than usual. It seemed to us like the Hampton Inn was trying to cut costs and have fewer staff, which definitely translated into a less clean hotel, and a hotel that was not being maintained properly. Even the coffee was terrible. The only bright spot to our visit was Emma, who greeted us at breakfast with a smile and friendly conversation. After being loyal Hampton Inn customers, we will be going elsewhere for our next visit.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2010

This is an ideal location - you can walk to great places to eat, a little shopping center, etc. There is also an outlet mall within walking distance too if you have the time. Nice Hampton overall - great staff - not sure why people are saying bad things about Phil - I stay at Hamptons all the time and he was SUPER nice to us. He really went out of his way to help us find a great place to eat, give us bottles of water and sign my boss up for Hilton's Honors program. He was great, and this hotel was nice overall - a great business traveler hotel and they have a nice pool as a bonus!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I got my own dose of Phil in a recent visit. I arrived after a 16 hour drive from California with my confirmation paper in hand. We stood at the counter for 10 minutes with another customer yelling "Hello!!" at the top of their lungs..Phil finally arrived with the comment, "Where did you all come from?" (By this time there were 4 or 5 of us in line.) As I walked up to the counter, I was told that if I didn't have a reservation there were no rooms anywhere in the entire area. I confidently handed him my confirmation page and waited to be given my room. At this point, he informed me that my reservations were for the next night and they had zero rooms. I could not believe it. Even though I had the paper in my hand, sent to me by an employee from that hotel, he said I had canceled those reservations, angrily turning the screen in my direction. I know that I did not cancel that reservation. We went back and forth with him finally telling my daughter, "If I had a dollar for every time you have said "But I have a confirmation number, I could retire." Not the answer I wanted. I was on the phone with Hilton Honors and some one came in off the street, and he found them a room elsewhere. I was like..excuse me..you found that person a room but I am sitting here waiting for Hilton Honors to try to find me something??? I was told by Hilton Honors to drive around and find a room..not something I wanted to do. Eventually Hilton Honors found me a room 50 minutes away at a Hometown Suites..We arrived at the hotel at 11;40 with two hungry kids and squished in a full size bed and pull out couch. We finally got them fed and asleep about 1:00. When I called the next day, I was basically told that they had canceled my original rooms to set up a block and that I needed to recall and redo my room to arrive a day earlier. I am not a mind reader, I thought the confirmation was good. Other people in my group were double billed, billed the whole week on two different cards, etc. We ended up leaving and going to the Embassy Suites which was the same price, friendly people working the counters, breakfast, and happy hour. Plus the rooms are at least twice the size..

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
hamloveland, General Manager at Hampton Inn Loveland, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2010

It is truly regrettable to an extent when our computer technology has given us some many advances where in our industry multiple reservations can be made under one confirmation number and apply to different persons and also with different arrival/departure dates. Unfortunately, what also occurred involved other persons where assurances were made and also where other persons then stepped in and made every attempt to sort things out and make the best of this situation.
We truly do apologize that we were not able to find an acceptable alternative and are glad that some of their team is staying with us so that we might show them our 100% Hampton hospitality during their week long stay with us and also that comfortable accommodations have been located for the remaining team members. Sincerely, Christina Lee, General Manager