“Outstanding!”
Review of The Coffee Tree

The Coffee Tree
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Loveland
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I came here for coffee today and had the Knights in White Satin without the whip. It was one of the most delectable cups of coffee I have ever had. I also had a blueberry scone which was excellent. The service was quick and friendly. I would definitely come back.

1  Thank 730jane

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I enjoy going here now and then when I am downtown. The atmosphere is quiet an relaxing and the baristas are very friedly.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Very popular coffee shop - often it is crowded which makes ordering slow. The atmosphere is somewhat sterile, even more so than Starbucks. Otherwise it's OK. It's just not my favorite.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great service, wonderful ambiance and how do they make their coffee taste so good? I hope they stay in Loveland for a long time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

What's not to love? The coffee was great, the service was friendly and helpful. Great little coffee shop!