“Best Coffee!”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best Coffee!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

When we get coffee out, this is where we go! The White Rabbit is fantastic. We can't wait until the new space is open!

Visited April 2012

Loveland
“Great Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

Very good coffee and pleasant staff. They have a very good selection

Visited April 2012
Loveland, Colorado
“I should pamper my wife... things go better when I do.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2012

Since I had checked the menu on-line and knew what I wanted and she still needed to decide, I let her pamper me and place the order for our cappuccinos and breakfast. Once again the service and coffee were excellent and my beef and potato burrito was hot and crisp perfection despite reminding me of a pre-microwave "quick-press grilled cheese", the kind cooked between two steam-irons in a dorm-room. I was surprised to find out that not only was the burrito very spicy, but my wife had been surprised that I ordered a spicy burrito. If I had gone to place the order while pampering my wife; I would have seen the note that is on the menu in the store, just not on the web-menu. Spicy can be fine if I have a big cold drink, not the hot cappuccino I was enjoying.

I wound up taking the burrito home and having it later, that is the hottest "Mild Green Chili",
I have ever tried.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Tenn_Colorado
Fort Collins, Colorado
“ReFill, ReFill on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

~~~
CoffeeTree is ok, I like the funk-factor and hate the re-fill policy. This is a coffeehouse tied to a Loveland Olde Towne book shop. At first glance I like the place, however parking can be tough. I think I would come much more if front windows rolled up into the ceiling on nice days and I could get a free drip coffee re-fill. People watching is above average and today the WiFi worked well,

While not my favorite coffeehouse in Northern Colorado, I would come back if I happened to be in downtown Loveland anyway. Rest assure, I would come here before I went to any Corporate Coffee stores. I.E. $tarBucks

Now, there are other choices in Loveland, Daz Bogs and Loveland Coffee both have great re-fill policies!!! Please consider these two coffeehouses for laptop loungers & business types.

• Visited April 2012
United States
“Still the best espresso I have had...ANYWHERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2010

Consistently the best espresso--whether it's straight up, espresso macchiato, cortado or ristretto--I have had anywhere in the world. Yup, the world. OK, so I haven't had an espresso lately in Portland or Seattle, the owners old stomping grounds, but throughout my travels in the US (NYC to San Francisco), and 4 continents, I have yet to have a better cup. Seriously. The Cup in Boulder comes close occasionally. The Coffee Tree does it right, from sourcing and roasting their beans, to training their staff for the perfect draw. Heidi's coffee cake and other baked goods are also excellent. Travelling the Front Range, heading to Estes Park? The Coffee Tree is worth a detour for the true coffee lover. While you are there browse Anthology's great used book selection. Loveland's got a gem.

1 Thank GlobalHealthGuy