Lowest prices for your stay
$145
$126
HIExpress.com$145
Hotels.com$145
ZenHotels.com$150
All reviews front desk easy access to freeway huge water slide comfortable room breakfast was excellent denver
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on our way back to WY. Hotel staff is very friendly, hotel is clean! Pool is awesome if u have kids- slide into the pool! They have bath and body works shampoo/conditioner/lotion and leave towel animals for you to find. Love it!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank swempen
Corey P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loveland, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Dear Swempen,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey! I speak for the entire staff here when I say reviews like these make our day! I am thrilled to know that we met your expectations and then some. We value your feedback and can't wait to have you back here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Loveland!

The best hotel ever!

Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

I usually stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels. This is a nice one and we stay here when we are in this area. It is clean, comfortable and quiet. Lover the towel dog and monkey made us laugh and wanted to learn how they rolled them. Close to shopping and restaurants and easy access from I 25.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Corey P, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loveland, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

Dear Twhitefish,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us! I will be sure to share this with our entire staff, these always make our day! We hope you chose to stay with us again next time you are here.

Reviewed December 23, 2016

Room was clean, comfortable, staff was EXCELLENT, breakfast was adequate for a hotel breakfast. The manager,Sabastian , is rude, uncaring and callous. I was charged for a night I did not stay and I checked out in person. I had to call 6 times and leave a message every time. On the 7th attempt I did reach Sabastian, he was very unwilling to help me. He refused to refund until I knew the name of the person that checked me out. After quite an attempt I had to ask my husband to communicate with him. He was shouting at me, basically calling me the liar. Not a good way to represent IHG or his property. I will take this to the highest level.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Hiexloveland, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loveland, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Dear delilahsgifts,

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with your friends here at the Holiday Inn Express-Loveland, CO! We loved having you as our guest and we greatly appreciate the time taken to share your feedback with us! I am so thrilled to hear that everything about your stay was great minus your interaction with myself. It always makes my day to hear good things about the staff, guest rooms and our breakfast, so thank you for doing exactly that! I would like to go ahead and offer my most sincere apologies for the issues that you experienced while attempting to reach me. I usually do everything in my power to make sure that all of our guests are more than taken care of and clearly that was not the case with the billing issue you experienced. Please understand that I was just trying to get a name of whoever you spoke with when you cancelled your reservation to be able to talk to them about why it was not cancelled in our Property Management System. Again, I am very sorry for the frustration and I hope you do not hesitate to contact me with any other feedback. Our ultimate goal is to have every guest leave a raving fan and clearly we did not do that for you so please contact me directly the next time your travels bring you back to the area and I will make sure that your stay is one to remember! Thank you again for the feedback and I hope you have an amazing day! Happy New Year!

Sebastian V.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

Stayed 4 nights @ the HIE - Loveland, CO during the week of 12-19. Extremely competent staff, super clean rooms, great value. If your business / leisure plans take you north of the Denver area, the Loveland HIE is a fantastic place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Jack,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to complete this survey! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay here with us! I will be sure to share this with our entire staff, these always make our day and we take great pride in these! We hope the next time you're in Loveland you chose to stay with us again!

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Newer hotel, with lovely décor, large rooms with microwave and fridge, nice staff, close to outdoor mall and restaurants. They also had a nice little store with microwavable foods and snacks. A great overall experience!

Date of stay: November 2016