Lowest prices for your stay
$138
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
$138
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Lol.travel
$112
HIExpress.com$138
Priceline$138
ZenHotels.com$143
All reviews front desk easy access to freeway huge water slide comfortable room breakfast was excellent denver
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2016

Friendly check-in staff, plus warm baked cookies was a good intro to the hotel. Convenient place to stop after our Colorado vacation, before heading home the next day.
We did however have a few issues. The shower door came off the track, the bed made noise when moving, the a/c fan could not be set for constant "on" mode thus it cycled on and off. That, plus the close proximity of the hotel to the roadway, we did not sleep well at all. Breakfast was standard fare, room was clean. The room had a Coffee machine, fridge and microwave.

Room tip: Get a room as far south and east side as possible to get away from road noise.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Hiexloveland, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loveland, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

Dear KansasSwede53,

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with your friends here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Loveland, CO! We loved having you as our guests and greatly appreciate the business! I would also like to go ahead and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here on TripAdvisor! We greatly value our guest's feedback because without it it would be impossible to improve! I am so happy to hear that the team took great care of you all but I would like to offer my most sincere apologies about the issues experienced while staying with us. I will be sure to have my Maintenance team take a look at the room that you were staying in to make sure all is up to par and so that no one else experiences any similar issues. These problems are a poor reflection of what our property stands for and truly has to offer so I truly am sorry. I hope you reported these issues during your stay and that we made them right. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any other feedback in regards to your stay. Thank you once again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you all again the next time your travels bring you back to the area! Have a great day and an even better week!

Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

What a fabulous place! I had made an online reservation at the hotel across the parking lot and when we arrived we were told they had overbooked so they booked us a room at Holiday Inn. How fortunate for us! Our room was beautiful and clean. We loved being greeted by the towel puppy and monkey! The pool was neat with the waterslide and the outdoor patio is a nice touch. The hot tub looked nice, but when tested for chemical balance (brought our own test kit since we are hot tub owners and know the importance of this) the pH was off the charts high. I'm sure this is the case with most hotel hot tubs, so I won't hold it against them. We'll be coming back often since our daughter lives in Loveland now, and this is our hotel of choice!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hiexloveland, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loveland, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Dear mrsreid24,

Thank you so much for staying with your friends here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Loveland, CO. I am sorry to hear of the original predicament with the overbooking next door but I am thrilled to hear that you had a great stay here with us! We are big believers in standing out and the towel animals are just one way in which we express our love for hospitality. The pH levels being off in the spa is something you never should have had to deal with so please accept my most sincere apologies! I will get with my Head Chief Engineer and have him go over our log books and make sure that this never happens again. I greatly appreciate this feedback because without it we would have never known. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any other feedback in regards to your stay. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to the area! Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed July 31, 2016

We stayed one night here and it was a very nice hotel. Our room was very clean and the beds were clean and comfortable. It had a big indoor pool with a huge slide which our daughter loved. We would stay here again anytime.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear tls456,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with your friends here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Loveland, CO! We greatly appreciate the business and you taking the time to complete one of our Guest Reviews! I am very pleased to hear all of your kind comments and we greatly appreciate the positive feedback. Also I am happy to hear that your daughter loved our pool! It is quite popular and we love hearing back from our water slide fans! We will have her up and running again for the next time your travels bring you back to the area! Please feel free to contact me with any other feedback in regards to your stay. Thanks again and have a fantastic day!

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Great hotel! When we arrived the staff at the front desk was very friendly and upgraded our room. The room was spacious, had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. The breakfast staff was very friendly and the coffee was great! The hotel has a pool and fire pit which was beautiful at night! We were very happy with our stay!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Stephanie T,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with your friends here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Loveland, CO. We loved having you as our guest and are so happy that you chose our property for your fun filled evening! We aim to have every guest leave a raving fan and it seems you did just that! I am going to share your feedback with the entire team and hand out recognition where it is due! Please do not hesitate to contact me with any other feedback in regards to your stay. Thank you again for your valued feedback, tell Jim we say hello and we eagerly look forward to the next time your travels bring you back to the area! Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Stayed here on our way to Estes Park for a week of hiking. Great place to stay and always like the breakfast.It was a good stopping point for us as we had driven from Iowa . Rooms and bed were comfortable .

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Hiexloveland, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Loveland, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Dear Shyrl F,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with your friends here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites-Loveland, CO! It was a great pleasure having you as our guest and I would also like to go ahead and thank you for taking the time to complete a guest survey! We always appreciate guest feedback and we greatly appreciate the high scores! Please feel free to contact me with any other feedback in regards to your stay! Have a fantastic day and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the area!