“Great lunch menu”

Wonderful Dragon
Ranked #63 of 255 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed October 12, 2013

What a great surprise the first time we went here.....very pretty inside.....and really great food too....and very very nice service....have gone back several times.....you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The Wonderful Dragon proved to be a pleasant surprise for us.

The exterior is schlocky, but the interior is quite pleasant. We also found the servers to be friendly, helpful, and efficient, and the prices reasonable.

The food was very good, and the portions were large. We had orange chicken, which is deep-fat fried and thus not particularly attractive to me, but the brocoli that accompanied it was impressively fresh. The twice-cooked pork we had with it with perhaps the best I have had. We asked for both of these dishes hotter-than-normal, and both were--a rarity in most places, which tend to tone down the heat. We also had pork-fried rice, which was excellent. We will certainly go to the Wonderful Dragon again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Yes, the outside looks a little suspect but the food is great. My daughter and son-in-law are regulars here. Our daughter knows how to order sushi. They both know how to make staff feel great about doing their best. Yes, it isn't cheap to fill up on their high end offerings but the quality and presentation are top notch.

1  Thank Tom D
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is the first and last time I'll ever go here. I went in to order wonton soup for carry out and thought I'd try a pork egg roll since i was there. The staff seemed nice and i didn't wait long at all for my food. However when i got home i was very disappointed. There was no filling in the wonton soup! Just folded up balls of wonton wrappers. I have never heard of a wonton with absolutely nothing in them! Very disappointing. The egg roll, also had no trace of pork at all. What a jip.

1  Thank flob2006
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was one of their first customers 10 or so years ago since I lived down the street.
From the beginning they were a step above most of the Chinese places I have come across anywhere.
Accomodating and friendly management/owners and staff, fresh preparation and classic dishes they do not try to be too many things, just good healthy food. They have added a Sushi menu that is also pretty good for Loveland.
Pleasant atmoshere in a great downtown location, with great prices. Always go there for the General Tao Chicken!
No where is perfect but generally, for Colorado, on average, they are great!