“The way hotels should be....”

Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed October 7, 2008

My company has an office in Loveland and we have stayed at this Residence Inn several times and will continue to do so. The hotel is always clean and the staff great! They were even walking around the breakfast area one morning after some snow asking if anyone would like to have their car warmed and windows scraped! Can't say enough about the way this hotel is run! If you're staying in Loveland stay here!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
rangerths, General Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2010

We appreciate your very kind words!! We love taking care of all our guests and making them feel special! We are looking forward to your return with snow scapers in hand. Thanks again!

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins

Reviewed September 28, 2008

What can I say. Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Excellent staff, excellent room, excellent pool - and all at an excellent rate. Can't recommend it enough.

My only comment is that it is a bit difficult to find unless you have detailed directions. It is easy (as I did) to take the wrong exit off Interstate 25 from Denver and spend 30 minutes going in the wrong direction. But that iritation soon goes upon arrival.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2008

My job requires me to spend the majority of my time on the road. I have stayed at more hotels than I can count. That being said, this hotel was by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at! It wasn’t the fact that this place was absolutely spotless, (I've stayed at spotless hotels before) or that this place looked very new and lush, (I have seen that all before) but when you mix those two things with the people working at this hotel you really get something special. They really set themselves apart from everyone else. Their service is second to none. I will never stay at different hotel whenever I come to the Loveland area.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Wonderful hotel! This is the second Residence Inn I've stayed at and these are definately 5 star hotels. This is a new, clean hotel with beautiful accomidations. Although this hotel is a little pricy, they are worth every penny. We stayed in a two bedroom suit, which included a full kitchen and two full baths (3 separate rooms).

• Stayed: July 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
rangerths, General Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2010

Thanks so much for your compliments and thanks for staying with us! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 26, 2008

Wonderful hotel. We have done a lot of travelling and this is the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed at. The staff was great. Breakfast was good. The cleanliness is just above and beyond anything we could have expected. They also accept pets which is amazing when they have such clean property. Could not have asked for more.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk

Thanks for staying with us and saying such nice things about the hotel. We're glad you enjoyed our Rocky Mountain Spirit. Safe Travels!!

Reviewed May 7, 2008

It has everything a business traveler wants

Pizza and beer at happy hour
Free Wireless
Space
Comfortable bed
Clean

I would recommend that for such a great hotel that they would install new flat screen TV in the rooms an better channel surfing

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thanks for your comments and your loyalty to Marriott hotels!!

Reviewed April 30, 2008

I spent one night at the Residence Inn for a business meeting. The hotel was selected by the meeting organizer. The room includes a small kitchen (microwave, stove top, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator) and dining area for two. There is also a couch, side chair, desk and chair, and a full-size bed. My room rate was $109, which is an incredible value for the features of the room. The hotel is very new, and the entire property is amazingly clean. It's almost too bad that I only spent one night here. I would enjoy staying here for several days.

Because of my short stay, I only took advantage of a few amenities. The included breakfast was good (scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage patties, mini pancakes, pastries, and some other items), which was a welcome wake-up. I don't pick a hotel because of its breakfast, but this was yet another bonus.

Free wired and wireless Internet access was available in the room. I used both. The second time I tried to connect via wireless, it didn't connect right, but I expect restarting the service would have cleared it. I just reached for the network cable and connected immediately.

Access is easy. The hotel sits between two streets and can be accessed via McWhinney Blvd. and Foxtrail Dr. This area is seeing a boom in development.

The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, even when I arrived early. I was able to check in at 11 a.m. without any hesitation or excuses that I had to wait until later. I even received a phone message from the desk thanking me for staying and encouraging me to contact the desk for anything I might need. It was a scripted message read live, but it was a nice personal touch.

I rarely give a full 5 rating to a hotel, but the Residence Inn Loveland earned it. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank for your positive comments and loyalty to our Residence Inn in Loveland, Colorado and the Marriott brand!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Loveland
Embassy Suites by Hilton Loveland - Hotel, Spa and Conference Center
Best Western Plus Crossroads Inn & Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites Loveland Fort Collins
Wingate by Wyndham Loveland Johnstown
Quality Inn & Suites Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
Hampton Inn Loveland
#5 of 14 in Loveland

Been to Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins? Share your experiences!