“Above and Beyond!”

Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Loveland
Reviewed March 11, 2008

Wow! We only stayed here for one night, and wished we could've stayed longer. Our family of 5 stayed in a 2 bedroom suite that was very comfortable and spotless! The whole facility was very clean and very well maintained. Our children took full advantage of the wonderful breakfast that was included in our stay! They offered a great variety of fresh food, so there was something for everyone. A special thank you to the friendly, and very helpful staff. When we left a personal blanket behind, it only took a quick phone call to take care of our mistake. The blanket was mailed to our home, laundered and folded neatly. Thank you so much to the staff for going above and beyond for your guests!!! We hope we'll be able to visit again soon!!
Abbys- Colorado Springs, CO

Stayed: February 2008

Reviewed February 23, 2008

The Residence Inn Loveland was the best hotel I had ever stayed! I travel often and I had never been treated so well. Everyone at the front desk to the housekeeping staff were friendly and helpful. They treated me like I was a VIP. One day they put a stem of rose in my room just because they wanted me to feel special.
The room was like an apartment with full kitchen. It was very spacious and I felt like I was home.

One of the staff told me that they ranked number one in guest satisfaction and I was not surprised. I will not stay anywhere else when I am in Loveland. Residence Inn Loveland is my home.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2007

Rooms were spacious and exceptional clean...Great staff very friendly and helpful...excellent location...breakfast was outstanding..highly recommend this hotel...great shopping and stores nearby. It's a 10 on a 1 to 10 scale with 10 the highest..Don't miss it....

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2007

My husband and I recently spent two weeks at the Residence Inn in Loveland. This is by far the best Residence Inn I have stayed in! The suites are roomy with all the essentials, and the beds and linens were of the highest quality. It was truly a "home away from home". We did not meet one staff member who did not go out of their way to assist. The breakfast and evening reception food was delicious! On our first night, the hotel was full of some roudy rock concert goers, so it was a bit noisy (not the fault of the hotel). The next day, the hotel brought us a gift basket for the inconvience. I would definitely stay at the Residence Inn Loveland again!

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank jcron
Reviewed June 24, 2007

This was my best hotel stay ever. The place was very clean and comfortable. Our room was great and so was the pool. The staff was super friendly and the breakfast was delicious. I can't think of anything bad to say about my stay and would stay there again. It is a nice location to get to Rocky Mountain National Park too.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2007

Our family has spent the night at many Residence Inns over the past 5 years and this was by far the best. It is a new property with ultra comfortable beds, lovely decor, and every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful. There were many small touches that I had experienced only at 4* properties such as folded towel sculptures and my favorite, a small folded paper fan at the edge of the toilet paper roll. Any hotel that takes the time with these small
gestures is sure to be striving for great customer service. The am free breakfast was standard Residence Inn fare, but was presented beautifully by attentive staff. There is an indoor pool and hot tub and free computer/printer/internet access in the lobby. Across the street is a Target store and several restaurants. We discovered the hard way that this property, although located in Loveland, is 90 minutes from Loveland Mountain for skiing. The wonderful staff assisted me in relocating to a Marriott hotel closer to the mountain.
We were sorry to leave this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank dmhpt
Reviewed August 29, 2006

I stayed at this hotel in August 2006 for 3 nights. This hotel is brand new, so everything is perfect. I stayed in a suite, which was like an apartment. I could live there! There was a full kitchen with hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, cabinets, full-size fridge, dishwasher, and sink. Two bedrooms with double beds each had their own bathroom! The shower was wonderful- great water pressure, curved shower rod gives you some extra space, and the towels were soft and fluffy! The beds had about 4-5 pillows on them, a nice soft white comforter, and soft sheets. I slept like a baby! The hotel is extremely clean and comfortable. There are evening refreshments that are complimentary, and a full breakfast in the morning! I'm talking about freshly made waffles, eggs, potatoes, yogurt, coffee, tea, juice. Truly exceptional. I felt like I was at home. You will love this hotel. It's close to the factory outlets, the shopping at Centerra, and lots of restaurants. Parking is abundant and free.

Stayed: August 2006