“You gotta try this place!”
Review of Chill Colorado Creamery - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chill Colorado Creamery
Fort Collins, Colorado
“You gotta try this place!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife found this place on the Internet. I was skeptical at first. After all, it is December. But, we decided to give it a try. It was amazing. I don't think I've had better ice cream anywhere else. The way they make it, is to infuse cream and the fixings with liquid nitrogen. It freezes the ingredients in front of your very eyes! And then the flavor is fantastic! I had the white Russian. It had cream, marshmallows, and Kahlúa flavoring. It was great! Others had Keylime pie. And it was very good also. Someone else had coconut cream and it was toasted coconut! I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming through Loveland Colorado no matter what month it was. Ice cream is always in season on my menu!

Americus
“Not just Ice Cream, it an experience!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We didn't know what we were getting into when we decided to try Chill. We walked in the door and were greeted by a very friendly girl. Luckily, it wasn't busy when we got there because we had no idea what or how to order. She walked us through the process. Ordering turned out to be easy...except for deciding the flavor(s), there's just so many to pick from. Then we watched! They make your ice cream right before your eyes. They use flavors, then add the ice cream base (liquid, just like homemade as it's going into a ice cream maker), then they pour it into the mixer bowl and shoot liquid nitrogen into it while it's mixing. In just a couple of minutes, Viola, you have ice cream.

One thing to keep in mind, when you are choosing a size of dish, it's going to heaping. There's going to be just about as much stacked on top outside of the bowl and there is inside the bowl.

It was a fun, yummy place to have ice cream.

• Visited October 2013