“Show me some more Beaver!!!”
Review of Big Beaver Brewing

Big Beaver Brewing
Ranked #30 of 241 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado
“Show me some more Beaver!!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My wife and I went here for the first time, this place is fantastic! Great beers, had live accoustic musician, great people and atmosphere. Just the quirky beer labels are worth a trip. Will definitely return to the Big Beaver.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Kickbass

Weatherford, Texas
“Different, but pretty cool”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This brewery had a large number of beers on tap, if you go there enough you'll surely find one that you like. Oddly, when we walking into the brewery we had to walk through another brewery to get to Big Beaver and there weren't many people in there. I think they only sell cider. Big beaver's beer pourers are very nice and helpful. The beers were very affordable. 3.50$ Or 4$ for a pint. I think it would be quite a hangout for us if we lived closer.

Visited August 2014
Salida, Colorado
“Funky Place”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

You gotta love it. Definitely a small batch brewery. The setting is in a renovated garage. Everything about this place is in a funky style from beer being served in pint jars to the very unique names of their beers. The ambience is definitely locals mix cast in Spartan style tables and chairs, but hey what a fun stop. Being a brewer, I definitely enjoyed the wide range of beer styles being offered. Ranging from stouts to big IPA's to the lighter fare-wheats and a few others thrown in for good measure. My favorite was the sour saison. All in all, the quality of beers I sampled were in the good to the very good range. Friendly and efficient service. Price per pint was in the norm for most breweries ranging 4-6 bucks. We didn't try any the appetizers, but looked appealing. The place may be a tad hard to find, but worth it. I plan to return.

Visited July 2014
Pueblo, Colorado
“Unique place. ”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

We've been to a lot of breweries and because of there cute logo and unique beer names we decided to give it a try. We were not terribly impressed. When you arrive you go through an area that apparently is for another company that served hard cider but nobody was there. We went on through to the back which looks like a garage. There was a small bar and tables adjacent to the bar. I had their root beer and I will say it was very good. However my husband had 3 different beers and he wasn't impressed with the taste or quality. I'm not sure I would bother to go back.

1 Thank Kenmarsam
Davenport, Iowa
“Great brewery!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stopped in on our way back home from vacation. We both loved our beers and purchased a growler to take home. Our only issue was that after our long ride home (Iowa) we found out that they filled the growler with the wrong beer. It was still tasty though, so no big issue.

• Visited November 2013