“Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 26, 2013

After reading the reviews stopped for breakfast. When people say the portions are huge, they are understating the size, they are gigantic. Way to much for me to put a dent in. The hash browns are different than you find elsewhere. Haven't decided if I like them better than the normal ones. But the food is very good, the place spotless, and the service tops.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a great idea! Doug's Day Diner gives you great food, and enough to make a couple of meals out of it unless you have a very big appetite. The food is outstanding, the service was awesome, and the portions are HUGE. I think they are only open for breakfast and lunch. I have only been to the Loveland location, there is one in Ft Collins also. Very good!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

A friend had told us about Doug's Day Diner so we tried it out this past Saturday morning. We were surprised to hear that they had been open since December. I think we drove by numerous times without noticing it, but now they have some flags out front which draw attention to it. My husband and I both had omelets - I ordered the small, and he ordered the regular. He ended up having to take part of his plate home in a box. I had an omelet with spinach, tomatos, bacon and swiss cheese. It was accompanied by (hash) browns and a biscuit. Our personable waitress, Michelle, told us that everything is homemade, including the strawberry and blackberry jams. The biscuit with both kinds of jam was heavenly! We are definitely coming back here for breakfast again. Our ticket for 2 omelets, 2 coffees, tax and tip was around $27. Next time, it'll be a little less as a small omelet is a generous serving.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Met a buddy at Doug's for a early Friday lunch and was pleasantly surprised at what we found. I enjoyed the Mighty Momar and my friend had the cheese burger. We both enjoyed the meal, service and location. I will be back soon to explore their incredible menue!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Definitely worth the wait. I've eaten at Doug's twice before writing the review. Once for lunch and once for breakfast.

Food is spectacular. Service is what you'd expect from a small diner. Nice mix of locals and out of towners in there both times I visited.

Food id different from any of the other spots in town.

Been to Doug's Day Diner? Share your experiences!