“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I visited Doug's Diner for the first time this morning. The service was great and the menu was excellent.
We had heard about Doug's biscuit's and gravy. They were outstanding and the crispy bacon was the best we have had in years.
Doug's serves lunch as well.
We will be back!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This place is different than most, it tastes homemade. My wife ordered breakfest at 2:00 PM in the afternoon the rest of us had lunch. The wifes basic grub breakfest was $9.00 with thick bacon and way more than she could ever eat. The rest of us had burgers made on homemade rolls and they were awesome at 9 & 10 bucks.

My only problem was I had to ask for and wait for mustard and mayo. Why they can't ask if I need it, or better yet just bring it I can't figure out. Otherwise, this place is great!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

"WOW" was all each of us said when we got our breakfasts delivered hot! The biscuits are huge, delicious, homemade and smothered in some good gravy. The bacon was thick, sweet/smoky and delicious- nothing like what we've tasted anywhere else. (hashbrowns homemade too!)
The service was spot on. We noticed pizza ovens and Doug told us they were left by the previous restaurant so he uses them for the honkin' biscuits and the potatoes.
We just wish he was open for dinner. Definitely worth it!!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Doug's Diner is an attractive location; food is average; and price is too high for what is delivered for Loveland, Colorado. Doug's would do well to offer lower priced sandwich alternatives and soups/stews. I don't plan to spend a lot more time and money there.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is a nice addition to downtown Loveland's dining choices. Very clean, friendly staff, excellent menu and reasonable prices. The portions are enough for two and the food is delicious. I recommend this place highly for breakfast and lunch.

Been to Doug's Day Diner? Share your experiences!