“BEEN GOING HERE FOR 5 YEARS OR MORE FOR TORTILLAS”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tortilleria La Autentica
Ranked #90 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 16, 2012

AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD. Best tortillas around, hands down. (unless you happen to have a family member that makes them from scratch.) We don't have grandma anymore so we go here. So soft and fresh, they are addicting so watch out carb haters! My kids refuse tortillas from King Soopers now! The owner/operators name is Luis and he is a sweet man, always greets me by name. Not a fancy place, just good mexican food. Burritos, tacos, tamales served up right before you. They also have tortillas by the dozen that I take home to make breakfast burritos. Their tortillas are FRESH though with no preservatives so don't expect them to last longer than 2 days or so. Their lunch burritos are $2- 2.50 each and are yummy!!! Green chile hits the spot. Beef barbacoa also good. Tiny little place, they have some outdoor tables but best just for picking up food and taking it with you. Hope this place stays for a hundred yrs!

There are newer reviews for Tortilleria La Autentica

Reviewed February 18, 2012

I don't know why I haven't gone here before. Today the two of us got smothered burritos made with fresh ingredients and two drinks for less than $10. The staff was super friendly and helpful. I didn't see any tables inside or out so we walked a block away and sat on a bench in the sun to eat. Perfecto! We will be back.

Reviewed December 30, 2008

Best tortillas in town. Excellent tacos, but a little greasy.

1  Thank gibsmonkey
Reviewed September 2, 2008

I love authentic Mexican, and I love this place! So often though, when you want to eat genuine Mexican Food, you have to sit down and be served during a business lunch at a local restaurant. But I love Tortilleria La Autentica, because it's quick, easy, and affordable lunch. The restaurant (it's really more of a cafeteria) is set up deli style. You step up, order what you'd like, pay there, and walk out with it. They had a delicious selection, including queso green chile, chipotle chicken, and others. A burrito, smothered how you like it is $3. I typically tell the server to give me whatever's fresh that day, and I also order a bean and cheese burrito for later. And if you need fresh tortillas or those wonderful, thick tortilla chips made fresh, you pick them up as you grab your lunch. The folks who run this place are polite and friendly, and the food is delicious, simple, and authentic.

Reviewed January 2, 2008

This is Loveland's best kept secret ! Located in Downtown loveland in an old gas station, walk in the door, make a sharp left straight to the order area- order up to 4 items for them to wrap into the best tortilla you've ever had and it $3..GOOD GOOD GOOD! Also get your tamales on friday early before they sell out, or pick up your dozen tortillas and youll never buy store brand again.I LOVE THIS PLACE!

1  Thank justddz