“It was ok”

Arte Pizzeria
Ranked #13 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Arte Pizzeria is locally owned and operated by a native of Naples,Italy. Enjoy unique Pizza-By-The-Slice, or experience A Taste Of Italy with Dine-In, Take-Out, Or Delivery!
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

So I recently tried this place for two reasons. One, its open till 10 and I usually work till 9. Two, it's # 1 on here and yelp.
Me being a think pizza guy I ordered there pan pizza which was literally a swear. It only comes in one size large. Cool right? I had 4 toppings making my pizza 28 dollar. Which I am fine with paying, if it was worth that. It wasn't. I could have got a pizza from pizza hut for ten bucks with almost the same flavor and grease amout.
I hear this place has awesome lunch specials, and pizza by the slice and I think thats what I should have done. Also there sausage and sauce were... interesting. Sausage was sliced and sauce just tasted like tomato paste out of a can.
Staff was very friendly!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We love Arte Pizzeria's thin crust pizza. Light, with a perfect crunchy texture and flavor in the crust, and really nice and flavorful toppings, I had to come back for more during my visit.

I especially enjoyed the pesto pizza and a vegetarian pizza with artichokes. Thankfully, the chefs split a large pizza with the two styles for our group.

The very competent cooking crew was surprisingly energetic and friendly. The facility felt very spartan and utilitarian, but good enough for a less expensive night out. Nothing we ate seemed greasy (thank goodness) and they have other foods such as calzones that looked good but we did not try.

1  Thank Bleacherdad
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I wish Arte Pizzeria was in my home town! It seems so hard to find quality pizza these days but Arte Pizzeria fills the gap. Friendly folks and a great selection of pizza by the slice, or full pizzas on the menu. I'd have to say the Stuffed Spinich Pizza is my favorite so far.

1  Thank William H
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We found this restaurant from Tripadvisor reviews, and it was great pizza. The restaurant is small but we ate in and got our food very quickly. I loved the pizza roll with pepperoni and also the sausage pizza was very good!

1  Thank Christy S
Reviewed July 22, 2012

If you love new York style pizza with fresh sauce and made to order with real dough you will love artes pizzeria in Loveland. Johns in new York rivals this but I seriously think this is equal to or even better. Truly my favorite pizzeria !!

2  Thank margor