“You Get What You Pay For”

Adelita's Fine Mexican Food
Ranked #170 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Loveland, Colorado
“You Get What You Pay For”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been to Adelita's many times when I lived two blocks away in downtown Loveland. It is ok Mexican food on the cheap. It is not great, but it is not bad either. The atmosphere is great-it is situated in a small Victorian on 6th street. If you are looking for great Mexican food this is not it-but it is a fun place to meet for a marg and some average food within walking distance to downtown Loveland.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank techblukat

“Excellent authentic Mexican”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I live in upstate NY and traveled to Colorado for a visit and purchased a groupon for this restaurant.Not knowing anything about the restaurant we were all pleasantly surprised. the prtions were reasonable and the server was knowledgeable with the products.I would strongly recommend trying this restaurant if you are looking for good Mexican food.

• Visited September 2013
“Waste of a super cute ambiance”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It's unfortunate that such a poor restaurant can have such a great location and ambiance. The employees were not friendly and the super cute patio wasn't open. Had to leave, and on the way out someone that was leaving wanted to tell us to not waste our time. On our way out I had to take a photo of the patio that we couldn't enjoy. Hopefully the'll go under so we can buy it and put a restaurant in it's place.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Peteyucky
“HEALTH HAZARD (fruit flies all over food) and lousy service!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Ate there today and everyone at my table had fruit flies in the food, in my beer and all around the table. What really upset me is that we very discreetly brought it to the attention of two different waitresses and they were both totally aware of it already! They said yeah, we have been having a real problem with those lately and have been spraying every night. On top of that, they made us pay for our lunch and didnt care to make it right. They should be embarrassed and ashamed to seat customers knowing about the problem! People could get very sick...food poisoning, etc. and I want to gag when I think about how the kitchen must look. They need to shut the doors and deal with the problem.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank ROXY1007
Powell River, Canada
“The food was delicious and the desert wonderful!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Myself and three others ate dinner there this week and I had the chicken special with green beans and cucumber salad. I had the key lime pie for dessert and it was very good. I have been disappointed in such at other places but was pleasantly surprised with their key lime pie. Too bad I don't live I the area or I would be a regular customer. My other three friends were also happy with their dishes although the food was a little hotter than usual apparently, depends on the chili's I think. I did introduce them to the key lime pie so that they will be able to enjoy it more often as they live in the area.

• Visited June 2013