“Good for a quick bite”

Main Moon Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #61 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Have been there maybe 10 times over the past five years. Food always hot and ready to eat in or take out.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

When we lived here back in 1995 we found Main Moon and at least once a week had takeout. Now we are back and doing the same thing. It is good, quick and reasonable.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I LOVE THIS PLACE!
Best crab cheese wontons in town.
I always get the chicken lo mein, sweet and sour pork, pork fried rice. Usually accompanied with one other think I haven't tried. I have never been disappointed. I usually can pick it up with in 10 minutes of ordering or it will be delivered with in 30.
Staff has always been friendly.
But this not a sit down and eat place its is definitely a take- out or deliver place. You have to try the wontons too!!!

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I stopped in this place once for a take out order. The menu is extensive, but the food I ordered was not that good at all. The pork was greasy and tasteless and the Hot and Sour soup was not hot or sour, just a tasteless mess. The service was good and fast, that's about all I can say as I sadly ended up dumping most of the food out.

1  Thank Goatesians