“Disappointing- will never go back!”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

They have changed the interiors to this restaurant and it is not the look of a steakhouse but more like a Perkins. Bright lighing, no music, the heat must have been at 80 degrees ( it is December but no reason to have the heat set that high). They had so many people on wait staff that we had constant staff walking all over the place looking for something to do. The meal deal they have that you get an appitizer,salad and dinner was terrible. The appitizer gives you about 6 tortilla chips with a bowl full of dip and not enought chips to finish or even get half of the dip to enjoy. The steak (sirlion) was so tough and full of grissle that it was difficult to cut and I had a med rare. Also we had the chicken wings and they were no differetn than the cheap wings frozen at the store. We did not finish our meal- we could not wait to leave since it was so hot and the food was awful.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stopped in the other night and the food was good, hot, and fresh. While the service was good, friendly and pleasant in a clean dining room. Our server was surprised that it had been over a year since our last visit, but we don't eat in places with marginal health ratings. Fortunately I live in a county where the ratings are easy to access on-line.
I am glad to see their health department has improved to good and the place is looking good and clean. And we had a great time.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Wife and I eat here quite often have never had a bad meal. Great specials
for Vets. 20 percent off on bill on Mondays. Manager stops and visits makes
sure everything ok. Eating there tonight!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

- My first visit at this Lone Star location and I'll be going back!
- Felt like I was pampered the service was so good... always checking on how I was doing and how the food was and if I needed anything else.
- The manager even stopped by to make sure I had everything I needed.
- The place was running like a well oiled clock with things moving along smoothly and in good order.
- I arrived just a little bit before the rush and glad I did because by the time I finished my meal there was a waiting line and this place seats a LOT OF FOLKS!
- Being that busy tells you there is something about this place that brings people back...

Give it a try if you haven't - I'm certain you won't be sorry you did.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went to Lone Star Steakhouse in Loveland, CO tonight, and were very disappointed in the service, and the quality of the food. We've been to other locations, and went to this one because it's closer to our home. The waitress never brought some of our order, the steak soup was made with very marbled steak pieces, our drink order was wrong, and we had to ask the hostess to please find our waitress. The manager came by the table to see how we enjoyed our dinner. We told him our issues, and he made everything right by adjusting our ticket. We will probably try this again, in case we caught them on a bad night. The steak soup is usually the best soup ever.