“Good food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greeley, Colorado
“Good food and service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Wife and I eat here quite often have never had a bad meal. Great specials
for Vets. 20 percent off on bill on Mondays. Manager stops and visits makes
sure everything ok. Eating there tonight!

• Visited November 2012

Johnstown, Colorado, United States
“Good Food and Very Good Service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

- My first visit at this Lone Star location and I'll be going back!
- Felt like I was pampered the service was so good... always checking on how I was doing and how the food was and if I needed anything else.
- The manager even stopped by to make sure I had everything I needed.
- The place was running like a well oiled clock with things moving along smoothly and in good order.
- I arrived just a little bit before the rush and glad I did because by the time I finished my meal there was a waiting line and this place seats a LOT OF FOLKS!
- Being that busy tells you there is something about this place that brings people back...

Give it a try if you haven't - I'm certain you won't be sorry you did.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went to Lone Star Steakhouse in Loveland, CO tonight, and were very disappointed in the service, and the quality of the food. We've been to other locations, and went to this one because it's closer to our home. The waitress never brought some of our order, the steak soup was made with very marbled steak pieces, our drink order was wrong, and we had to ask the hostess to please find our waitress. The manager came by the table to see how we enjoyed our dinner. We told him our issues, and he made everything right by adjusting our ticket. We will probably try this again, in case we caught them on a bad night. The steak soup is usually the best soup ever.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Just average chain food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Wait staff was friendly but service was slow. Didn't think the food was very good quality. I had a steak and it was full of gristle. with no flavor. Pretty much had to drown it in steak sauce. Fries were soggy. Pretty dissappointed as I had been to a Lone Star in Phoenix and it was really good. I wouldn't eat here again. There are too many places that are consistent in their quality.

Loveland, Colorado
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

the food is always good waitstaff is friendly and efficient. Even though it is a chain it is just a good place to eat

Visited July 2012