“Good deal for the price, but would like to see their health dept. inspection”
Review of Great Wall Buffet Chinese - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Colorado
“Good deal for the price, but would like to see their health dept. inspection”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

There is a great variety of food here, ranging from very tasty to downright gross. For instance, having some shrimp that have already had the poop shoots removed would be a nice step in the right direction. Tables and seats look like they have been in place since the late 1960's, and there are crumbs in the cracks of the benches and things like that. But some of the food is very good--great egg rolls. Have a large variety, and if you go for the lunch buffet, it is a very reasonable price.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Kickbass

Loveland, Colorado
“Food is tasty, but always makes me sick.”
Reviewed December 30, 2008

Food is tasty, but always makes me sick.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The last known Asain buffet I know of in this area. I tried this place in Idaho Falls, ID, and I had to find it in...”
Reviewed November 10, 2007

The last known Asain buffet I know of in this area. I tried this place in Idaho Falls, ID, and I had to find it in Colorado.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook