“Great Meal”

Dining options: Breakfast
Denver, Colorado
“Great Meal”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

The country dinner was great. I was seated quickly and served with a smile. Its been a long time since I've eaten at Cracker Barrel and I was reminded of how good it was.

• Visited May 2013

Eagle, Colorado
“Adequate”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

These restaurants are always as expected. I only stop at a Cracker Barrel when I am in a hurry and don't feel like looking for something else. The food is okay but nothing is offered that could be considered very healthy for you. What can I say it is southern cooking. I wish they would at least offer something on their menu that is good for you at least. The service was fine except that I asked that the raw onions be left off the salad and they came with the salad so I had to pick them off.

• Visited May 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Raw meat loaf”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had an unusual experience in a Cracker Barrel restaurant when the meat loaf I ordered was delivered to the table and was raw in the middle. When I told our waitress, she did not take my plate away, but instead brought me another piece of meat loaf on a separate plate. Turns out it was raw in the middle also. She said she would report it to the manager who came to my table and basically told me I was wrong about the meat loaf, that they cook it to 170 degrees, so it has to be cooked. He also said that he got many of the same complaints from people, but it isn't raw, but red inside from the tomato sauce. (Honestly, I can tell red sauce from raw meat). He did offer to replace it with anything else i might want, but by that time, I had eaten much of the side dishes and wasn't hungry for anything else. He didn't offer to comp my meal, but instead left me to stare At two pieces of what I thought was raw meat.. Vey unusual...

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Barbara B
Wyoming
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I have never had a bad meal or experience at Cracker Barrel, and this time was no different. We were seated quickly and our food was brought out fast. The wait staff was pleasant to deal with.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank WYBigSky
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
“Great breakfast!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Now everyone has eaten at a Cracker Barrel,have not they? Service fgreat and I love their breakfast! They know how to properly prepare grits for sure! The atmosphere is so fun and nostalgic clean,and oh do not forget their store as you leave,best of candies ever!

• Visited May 2012