“sadly, not what it was”
Review of Canton Palace

Canton Palace
Ranked #52 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

so sad that when the 2 owners left, so did the quality of the food.
cold dumplings on my last trip and no one seems to care.
This WAS the top asian place in NoCo.
Ney-Wa and Chu, please come back!

1  Thank beckw925

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been searching for a good Chinese restaurant in the Boulder-Ft.Collins corridor for some time. Canton Palace fills the bill for freshness, innovation, ambiance, and fair prices. I've visited for lunch twice in the past two weeks.

Try the luncheon almond-cashew chicken and be ready for a delightful surprise - this traditionally dark-sauced dish instead features a light, delicious white sauce and a very generous helping of crispy nuts, The Moo Goo Gai Pan adds plump shrimp to this usually chicken-only blend for a delightful treat, and they don't stint on snow peas, The won ton soup luncheon serving is rather small but the broth is strong and hearty. Don't look for the traditional sodden egg roll with lunch since it's not included, but the entree is plentiful enough, Order instead a side of the excellent crystal rolls and peanut sauce, Staff is attentive, not intrusive, and service is prompt. Canton Palace features a relaxed dining atmosphere in a clean and well-appointed building, If you're looking for a good Chinese meal in northern Colorado, stop in at Canton Palace in Loveland.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Clean, quiet atmosphere allows for great conversation. Food is excellent and very reasonably priced. The crab wontons are the best I've ever had. A dressy atmosphere makes the experience special.

1  Thank youngarmywife
Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I went there last week when we decided not to order take out from our usual place. We very much enjoyed our meals. Our server was efficient, our wine just ok. I had the Thai Basil Chicken which was very good and my husband enjoyed the Double Dragon, a nice creamy seafood dish. We both agree, we will go back to this quiet, clean restaurant the next time we want Asian. As a side note, the restaurant is divided, one half Chinese and the other half Osaka Hibachi which I am sure will be worth a try!

1  Thank nevadavic
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Great Asian food and grill in Loveland! Wonderful atmosphere with a complete menu with many choices. I've eaten there at least 50 times and NEVER been dissatisfied. Food is excellent and of great value. Service is wonderful and restaurant is very clean. The owner is usually on site and visits the tables when she can. Don't miss this!

1  Thank SharonTLoveland