“Admit it's great for Loveland”

4th Street Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
4th Street Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 255 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Cleveland
Description: This 1930's-style restaurant balances a sophisticated and intimate dining experience with a casual and friendly atmosphere. Specializing in seafood and steak, the Chop House serves a traditional upscale menu and features weekly specials. The restaurant boasts an extensive wine and martini list, including our popular Moscow Mule, as well as local vodkas, whiskeys and liqueurs. The Loveland Reporter-Herald voted our martini list to be the best in town and we invite you to give it a test. The Chop House is a gem found nestled among the brick buildings lining Historic Downtown Loveland. Reservations are always encouraged, especially for large parties. The Chop House's Roosevelt Room is perfect for hosting private events, such as seminars and business meetings or holiday parties and rehearsal dinners. Unique menu selections are provided specifically for Roosevelt Room guests to ensure their night is exceptional. The Chop House is the perfect place to celebrate with family and loved ones.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food here is always good. I had the sirloin with balsamic glaze and blue cheese crumbles. The steak is large and tender, but honestly I think the glaze is a little too sweet. My husband had the horseradish encrusted filet and he said it was very good. Only side is a type of potato, salads cost extra. At $25-30 each it seems they could throw on a veggie or add the salad (which costs extra). I was particularly aware of how loud it was this time so not really conducive to conversation. Very nice staff. Add a martini each and we spent $90 for two. Since it was a celebration, we decided it was ok, but definitely didn't feel that it was that much above other nice steak places. Maybe it's just because there are few fine dining establishments in our little town.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This my and my wife's favorite date night restaurant. Hands down the best filet we've had in No. Co. The atmosphere, food, staff are all top-shelf. This is a very special place.

They also have unique gift certificates in the form of a pewter plate in a velvet bag. It is a very nice gift.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The Chop House may be the finest dining establishment in Loveland. The service is excellent, the menu is full of selection and the environment is similar to big city dining. It is a great place to go for a special occasion or power meeting with clients. It's priced on the high side for Loveland standards but priced right for what you get.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I'm in town on business and went to this place solely on the Trip Advisor reviews.

As a solo diner, I was seated at the bar and served by Kim, who was outstanding. Great server, great personality, knows the menu.

I had the horseradish crusted 8oz filet, rare, with the mashed potatoes on the side. The potatoes were a little bland but well done (not gluey). The steak was amazing. It had great flavor, the crusting was very tasty, and the steak was cooked perfectly. It was tender and delicious.

For dessert, I had the vanilla creme brulee. It had a smooth, custard consistency. Probably medium sweetness (really, just right), and was freshly bruleed. It came out warm. Kim told me they bake them daily.

It is a little spendy but would be great for a date or business. I highly recommend if you are in the Ft. Collins/Loveland Area.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

was recommended this steakhouse by a local while working in loveland in april 2012 and wow did it live up to its reputation....best steak i have ever had and the piece of chocolate cake i ordered for dessert could have fed a family of 4 for a week. (wondered why the waitress laughed when i said a piece for myself not to share)
the staff were really helpful and friendly...something to do with British accent :-)
wish we had somewhere like this in the UK !!

1  Thank Chris C