“Just okay”

3 Margaritas
Ranked #39 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 3, 2012

It's your basic chain-food Mexican. There are other places within a half mile with much better food, like Santiago's.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Wonderful touristic Mexican ambience with all the color and pattern one would expect. The menu selection is large, so everyone should find something to their liking. Many dishes are typical of Mexican resort towns and of course the margaritas are delicious.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I'm a Vermonter, and don't eat regularly at Mexican restaurants. Since this was just two doors down from our Rodeway Inn we ate here at the suggestion of our front desk person.
Prices were surprisingly low, and the food tasted good.
Unfortunately, I got a very upset stomach that night indicating food poisoning, but I sweated it out for a couple of hours, and finally was able to get back to sleep, so who knows. Don't want to assign blame, but that was the only time I had a problem in 16 days on a very long road trip, so caveat emptor.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

3 Margaritas is an above average Mexican restaurant. Having lived previously for 25 years in Texas, my husband and I are very picky about our Mexican food. 3 Margaritas has good food, reasonable prices, and great service. Their chips, salsa, refried beans, and spanish rice are excellent.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Mmmmmm Yuuummy!

While waiting for drinks and for the food you get homemade tortilla chips with different salsas, their salsa is soo good I always end up asking to buy some and bring with me home :D