“Love the Louisville Location!”
Review of 3 Margaritas

3 Margaritas
Ranked #37 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This is the best Mexican food in the area as far as our family is concerned! Terrific staff and a clean environment. Try the delicious Deluxe Chicken Burritos and the mushroom salsa! Okay, now I'm hungry for 3 Margaritas!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

My husband & I live in Loveland and decided to try 3 Margaritas. The service was "pushy" didn't want us to take our time when looking at there menu which has about 1,000 selections to choose from.

I ordered the shrimp salad and my husband ordered chipolte burrito with carne asada. My salad was drenched in ceasar salad sauce, with a can of black beans just dumped on it. They didn't even rinse the beans & the shrimp was overcooked and tough. The burrito was refined beans, canned cheese, and two pieces of tough beef jerky. So for the money we spent we'll never eat there food again. Quality was terrible. Food presentation was extremely sloppy.
The only good thing we ordered was the fried ice cream....
Need a visit from Chef Ramsey.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I like their food, typical Mexican food that doesn't differ much from all the rest of the chain restaurants in the Country... They are all crazy over using too much cilantro now and it usually ruins the food..

Reviewed March 19, 2012

My wife and I dine at this place from time to time. I particularly like the chicken mole.....she likes the enchiladas. It has a full menu, like the other 3 Margaritas restaurants in this region of the state. It's clean, good service, and consistently good food.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Tres Margaritas is a solid choice if you're looking for Mexican food in Loveland. The carne asada is delicious, plus they have a lot of other choices that are just as good. The service is great as well. I definitely recommend this place!

Been to 3 Margaritas? Share your experiences!