“Great atmosphere”

Dining options: Reservations
Windsor, CO
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Another fun place to go for happy hour. The bar is great and wonderful martinis and appetizers. The employees are very friendly and helpful and the service great. A nice place to go either for their happy hour or dinner.

Visited November 2013

Gold Canyon, Arizona
“Busy! Busy! Busy,”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Call ahead if you can! There is almost always a waiting list for dinner. I asked a server once if there was a time of day or day of week that was less crowded than others and she said February! I guess we'll try again next winter! The food is good. The restaurant is noisy. There are some lousy tables in the front of the restaurant and you catch a draft every time the door opens. Parking near the restaurant is hard to come by but they have another parking lot available across the mall street. It is located at the entrance to an outdoor mall. Plenty to do after you eat! I like to get the lettuce wraps. I don't know if I prefer lunch over dinner but I would definitely prefer a table in the back away from the breeze. And a little quiet. And a shorter wait time. You get the idea! If I were dating I would not bring a date here!

• Visited June 2013
Cody, Wyoming
“GREAT”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The first time we dined at P.F. Chang's we were treated like there was no one else there. Our waiter went over the whole menu with us and made some recommendations. We really enjoyed our food. The manager even came to our table and said to us " I heard this was your first time here and we would like to thank you with this ten dollar gift card." We thought WOW! The staff is very friendly and professional, very clean and food is great. We ate here on several occasions rather it be dine in or take out. (We never did use our ten dollar gift card. It was just that darn good.)

Visited November 2013
“Not authentic Chinese”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

PF Chang's is always crowded and very noisy. The lighting is too bright and the food is a tad bit over-rated. When you walk in it seems to be more of a cafeteria surrounding than a nice restaurant. I was not impressed.

Visited April 2013
Greeley
“Food”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Excellent food some of the food can be pricy though, I guess that what ya get for good food, like the old saying you pay for what ya get.

Visited May 2013

Been to P.F. Chang's? Share your experiences!