“Great authentic Asian food!”
Review of Kobe Sushi

Kobe Sushi
Ranked #29 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Sushi
“Great authentic Asian food!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We went in after visiting Lulus and were surprised to see a waitress. Right away the smell of sushi filled my nose and made me hungrier than I already was. The service was great and they were nice. I would recommend going there if you want authentic Asian food and friendly people.

1 Thank TonyFromAmityville

Loveland, Colorado
“Great sushi, great service”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Kobe Sushi is wonderful. My wife and I are very fond of sushi and weren't disappointed. We had their sushi and sashimi selection. Everything was wonderfully fresh, exquisitely presented and delicious. The service is very good. The waiters were attentive but not obtrusive and available to answer any questions we had. A definite winner!!

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Classy sushi in Centerra”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Finally, Kobe Sushi has opened. My fiance and I live quite near to the shopping center in which Kobe Sushi is located, so we have been waiting anxiously for it to open so we could try it. Thankfully, we weren't disappointed at all when we went. We had miso soup, pork gyoza, a caterpillar roll and a Las Vegas roll. All the food was very tasty and beautifully presented, as well as being very reasonably priced. The decor inside is very well done, and looks classy. It's fantastic to have some good sushi in the Centerra area!

• Visited November 2012