“Excellent early dinner.”

Wapiti Colorado Pub
Ranked #23 of 255 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The award winning Wapiti Colorado Pub celebrates and embodies all things Colorado. From the amazing views to the beautiful, if unpredictable, weather. From the glorious foods grown, raised and created here to the amazing range of craft and micro brewed beers and wines. From the wonderful people who call Colorado home to the travelers that come to celebrate Colorado with us. The Wapiti believes that food should made fresh using as many local ingredients as they can. They have a wide range of great food from which to choose. Their menu includes juicy burgers, thick cut steaks, pub style sandwiches, crisp salads, succulent game meats, and so much more. They also have the largest all Colorado beer list in the state and feature Grimm Brother’s beer from Loveland.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I had an early dinner at the restaurant on a Thursday. It wasn't very busy so the service was excellent. I ordered the salmon sandwich which is one of my favorites there. The salmon was fresh and cooked just right, the tomatoes were a bit dry but the lettuce was fresh. Their fries are great. I had a delicious scoop of coffee ice-cream for dessert. My husbands dinner was very good also. Can't beat the scenery from up there. Of course, it's better in the summer when you can sit out on the deck! We look forward to that.

1  Thank Mango55

Reviewed January 9, 2013

After a very busy day, my wife and I want to get a quick bite to eat. We found the menu to have a wide variety of choices. The meal was well-prepared and the quality of the food good. The nose level was low enough that was easy to carry home a quiet conversation at our table.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a great place to go for happy hour drink and appetizer specials with a great view of the mountains. In the winter it is pretty low key with good service and nice selection of beer and good house vodka.

Will be back!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My husband and I went here on New Years Eve because of the reviews that are out there and it was our 16 year dating anniversary so we wanted something special. This was a total disappointment for both of us. First of all when you walk into a restaurant if the food is good you will smell it. We smelt nothing, that was a red flag. Second we wanted to see the sunset because we heard this was the place to eat and see the sunset, and the waiter told us we couldn't set in that room. so we sat in a room with wobbly tables close to the bar with a view of the golf course and a hill. We ordered the rib tips for an appetizer when they came there was 7 tiny pieces of cartilage and fat boiled in water and appeared grey in color. Thank god for the bbq sauce it was just enough to cover the nasty smell of old meat. Then we ordered side salads that came on a saucer fit for a dwarf rabbit. The salad came out of a bag and was wilted. We shared the fried fish dinner which was actually frozen fish that had grey matter in it and was freezer burnt. The thing that saved the night was the Grimm Brothers beer!! Thank god the waiter or the manager that kept walking by never asked us how our meal was... This might be the place to have a burger after a game of golf and a cold beer but nothing more.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We are lucky to have such a nice place on the west side of Loveland. You can't beat the wonderful scenery. It is relaxing to have a place where you can get great food and local beers in a beautiful setting where you can actually hear what your friends are saying. Great place to visit and enjoy. I love the seafood chowder.