“We love this place!!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Every time I come to visit family and friends in Loveland, we have to make a trip to Sushi Zensai for lunch. Their food, prices and service are excellent. We take our 90-year old grandma and a 3-year-old picky eater, and everyone is happy. I usually order a bento box and share some of the goodies with grandma while everyone else eats sushi rolls and miso broth. Try this place some time. You will not be disappointed! We have been there at least 10 times over the past five years and have never had a bad meal or bad service. Top-notch, friendly place to eat with great Japanese food.

1  Thank furnmtz

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We have visited several times and always enjoy the food.
Take out service is well put together and easy to use.
Service is polite and react to questions promptly.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Love this place. They have such good lunch specials. The sushi was super tasty! The service was excellent as well. I took my three little kids and it was a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I met a group of folks here for lunch, and it was a great spot for lunch. Plenty of food in the lunch meals (we even had leftovers); great service; and lots to choose from on the lunch menu. I'd definitely go here with a group again.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Husband loves their sushi.....I love the Bento plate....fresh, fresh, fresh! Usually get the tempura Bento....tempura shrimp and veggies....also the Spicy chicken on the Bento is wonderful! Great place for great food when you are in Loveland, Colorado!

1  Thank katsudsud