“Strongly Recommend”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Twin Cities, MN
“Strongly Recommend”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Have been here a half dozen times or so and am never unhappy. Pretty busy lunch crowd. Great buffet with nice variety of options.

Visited September 2013

Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Great Bar-B-Que along Interstate I-25”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I use to live in the Kansas City area and have tried most of the the well known Barbecue restaurants in that area years ago. I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of barbeque at this restaurant just off of interstate I-25 near Loveland, Colorado. There were at least 6 available sauces and since we were first timers at this establishment the waitress went out of her way to explain the unique taste of each one of them. I will make it a point to seek this restaurant the next time I am in that area.

• Visited August 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
“Great BBQ in Loveland, Co”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We had lunch at Nordy's on Sunday July 27, 2014 and the food and service were both amazing. We ordered the family feast and it feed the five of us for $64.95. The family feast included ribs, chicken, brisket, pork, sausage and choice of three sides. The restaurant itself was very clean. We would definitely go back again.

• Visited July 2014
Casper, Wyoming
“Great Bar-B-Que Joint Just Off 125”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I went to this restaurant on the recommendation of friend for dinner on the way back home to Wyoming. I had the pulled pork tator skins and the beef brisket. Both were very good and I would order again in a heart beat. Also had the mashed potatoes and green beans with my the brisket and these very tasty too. I will defiantly stop there in the future.

• Visited August 2014
Capitola, California
“Worth a try”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is not the best bar-b-que that I've ever had, but it is very good and definitely worth a try if you are in Loveland. They offer about nine or ten different sauces but the standard one is a sweet one. I did take out of a sampler plate and cannot comment on the service.

• Visited July 2014