“Tasty food, quick service!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nordy's Bar-B-Que & Grill

Nordy's Bar-B-Que & Grill
Ranked #1 of 238 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Loveland, Colorado
“Tasty food, quick service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

We checked out Nordy's based on all of the positive comments found here. I can't say it was the best bbq we have ever eaten, but it was quite tasty! They have a call ahead service so you don't have to wait as long to be seated, they are very busy! Our server was excellent and our food was delivered super fast, pretty impressed with that and great if you have kids to entertain! Overall, good spot to check out. I had the stuffed potato and chili which was excellent!

• Visited September 2012

Johnstown, Colorado, United States
“EXCELLENT BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is probably the best BBQ in the valley! Having been drug around by one who loves his BBQ, we've tried about every joint in the vicinity and Nordy's is by far my choice for a return visit. I've even had the pleasure of being at an event that was catered by Nordy's and of course it was outstanding as well. You'll really enjoy their lunch buffet and don't forget to try their cole slaw - there's something about it that is outstanding. Stop by soon for some great food at a decent price and the staff will take good care of you.

Visited May 2012
Rochester, Illinois
“Great Place! Good food & entertaining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I would rate their food 8.5 on a 10 scale. Very good, lots of it, certainly don't go away hungry. Though growin up on southern cooking, their cornbread is not really cornbread, still delicious though. Love their t-shirts and bought one of my favorites. Service was great and this was a busy Saturday we went. Kept our drinks filled and were quite pleasant.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ft. Collins
“Don't let the great smells lure you!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

The smoky bbq odor lures you in, but the food doesn't measure up to what you think you'll get. I'm from the Denver area, but lived in El Paso, Texas for several years where I worked for a restaurant which served the best steaks and bbq I've ever tasted. Guess I was spoiled, because I have yet to have BBQ to compare. Not impressed by the hoky wait staff or mediocre service. I tried Nordy's a couple of times, but won't be going back.

• Visited May 2012
Denver
“Really, one of the best BBQ places .... probably in the state!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

I drove all the way from Denver to Loveland to try this place, and I don't regret it at all! Just as I parked the car, the smoke smell just makes your mouth drool. Inside, the atmosphere is nice and everyone is very friendly. We ordered wings, half with the hot sauce and half in Buffalo, absolutely amazing!! The brisket is heaven "get the lean, less fat" and the sauces are really REALLY good. We also got the bread pudding, I can't fathom how the heck they make it sooooo tasty!! I ate the whole piece!

Bottom line, if you're in the neighborhood, or just a die hard BBQ fan like me, check this place and I am sure you will LOVE it. :-)

• Visited August 2012