“Way overpriced for average food & drink”

Nordy's Bar-B-Que & Grill
Ranked #1 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2012

This is the 2nd and probably last time to visit Nordy's in Loveland. My wife ordered a Frozen Specialty Margarita and I ordered a Corona.

The margarita was horrible, (barely cold and very runny) and my Corona wasn't very cold. They brought her a soda instead and thankfully took Margarita off the bill. It was 8 bucks!! and my Corona was 5 bucks!

The food was just average overall. The potato salad and chicken was bland but the ribs and beans were pretty good.

Definitely not worth the money.

1  Thank Lance L

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Very good will come back soon. My diver talked me in to coming and it was worth every bite:):)

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We have eaten at Nordy's a couple of times and love it. As soon as you park and get out of the car, you can smell the bbq. There is such a wide selection to choose from but definitely have at least a small serving of ribs. They are wonderful, and I usually avoid ribs at other places. Each meal you can pick two additional sides and there are some interesting ones to decide on. In addition there is a rack on each table with an assortment of bbq sauces to try. Try them all! You get so much food that you will be asking for a "take home" container. And don't forget to order the sweet tea. I'm excited to learn there is a second Nordy's in old town Ft. Collins and it's closer to us. I am so there!!!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

So glad we found this place! We ordered the meal that feeds 2-3 people to try the different meats. There were 2 adults and 1 child and we still had food left over. I am not a huge fan of beans but theirs were awesome! Everything was hot and fresh!

This is right next to the Budweiser Events center and there is parking for horse trailers. If your GPS runs you around a little it is because you can't make a left hand turn into the parking lot.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

fun place to go with a group. Nice varied menu and very tasty