“Worked great for Family Reunion”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #63 of 254 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Where does one go to feed 27 people at a reasonable price with a private room? We chose the Golden Corral and were pleased with the results. It took 5 minutes to reserve their banquet room which was great because our grandkids didn't disturb other patrons. Since the restaurant was self-serve, our "server" simply had to make sure that used plates were cleared and glasses filled. He did an excellent job and was great with the kids. Food was better than expected and the kids loved the endless dessert, which included cotton candy, a big hit for those under 12. Prices were more than reasonable with senior discounts, kids under three free, and reduced pricing by age groups.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The food was good and there was a variety of menu options to choose from on the buffet line. The staff were friendly and kept the drinks full and the plates picked up. Towards the end of the night and the closing of the resteraunt I felt a little rushed to get out but was reassured that I could stay as long as I wanted. I would eat here again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

very good service, the food is kept hot and fresh, its clean.
Its not fine dining by any stretch of the imagination, but as a buffet it gets my best rating. Sorry a buffet will never get a 5 from me

1  Thank j p
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

My little grandsons love this place. There are many options- the menu is varied. The boys liked the food and they had a wide array of fruits, vegetables and entrees from which to choose. I didn't love the food as much but our server was attentive and energetic.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Golden Corral put on a wonderful feast for the Veterans .Their appreciation and gratitude for all our service men and women has not gone unnoticed. We owe all of them a handshake and heartfelt thanks for the freedom we all enjoy today.

Golden Corral deserves 5 stars for giving our Veterans their
thanks to these special individuals.

1  Thank fastfamily

Been to Golden Corral? Share your experiences!