“Average Restaurant with good Mother's Day Buffet”

Backbone Restaurant
Ranked #78 of 240 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual dining with a sports bar feel, fantastic service and menu choices! Along with amazing views
Colorado
“Average Restaurant with good Mother's Day Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

We were pleased with a Mother's Day buffet earlier this year. And, we have since been there for lunch in the normal restaurant. We found the restaurant food to be "ok" but nothing special. And, the price was rather high for the quantity and quality of food provided.

• Visited May 2012

Loveland, Colorado
“Loveland's best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

My fiancee and I went for dinner at the Backbone not knowing what to expect. We were shocked by what we got. It was delicious. Delicious is an understatement, it was out of this world. The menu is nice and varied, the atmosphere is very cozy and inviting, and the staff was very upbeat and very attentive. I had the Cubano and my wife had the Santa Fe Burger. Both were perfect. They were bursting with flavor. It is kind of outside of loveland. That is probable what makes it Loveland's best kept secret. We will surely be back. Keep up the fabulous work.

• Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Good staff, terrible cook”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

Salad consisted of huge pieces of iceburg lettuce and what tasted and felt like two day old chicken. Absolutely awful!

Visited October 2012
Loveland, Colorado
“Going, going.........”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

We really enjoy the Backbone's Friday night entertainment on the patio. The summer seemed to hold lots of really great changes at the Backbone. The menu had some new additions and the atmosphere outside was pretty nice. We frequented the place......but last night was a total disappointment. The food was cold when we got it, seasonings were MIA on our meals and the waitstaff was preoccupied. Hopefully, this was a one-time screwup - but, I'm afraid we'll be finding a new Friday night hang-out! Loveland has way too many choices to settle for average!

• Visited September 2012
Topeka, Kansas
“Average restaurant close to hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

We went to this restaurant because we were staying at the La Quinta right next to it and were tired from a day of driving and didn't want to venture far. The service was decent, the food was okay. Both my husband and myself ordered hamburgers however I asked for mine to be cooked medium and he ordered his medium well - there was no difference between the two when we received them though. Our waitress was friendly and quick with refills. The price for the food was just okay, however if I am in town again I probably would not go back and would try to find another place to eat, but if you are staying at the hotel and don't feel like venturing very far I would recommend trying it.

• Visited July 2012