“Call ahead seating a little confusing but worth the wait to eat.”

Palomino Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Had a miss understand about call ahead seat but the service, staff and food is worth the wait. Hosted a party at the Palomino for 8 adults. The restaurant was clean and the staff was helpful. Our server, Mitch did an outstanding job considering he was waiting on a party of eight with cocktails and per dinner appetizers. Our meals were served hot and they tasted fresh. The only drawback was the additional cost for sour cream and guacamole to our dinner plates. We spent approximately $25.00 per person including our tip. I would recommend the Palomino to any travel looking for a good meal

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

It's hard to screw up Mexican good, so take this with a grain of salt. First, our waiter was Michael Z.....a very nice, competent young man who was perfect. Second, see the photos we took, that's always worth more than words. The restaurant was busy, seemed clean, and friendly staff. As the title suggests, it wasn't bad but not great. My wife is a vegetarian and commented there are a ton of more things to her liking at nearby "On the Border". I had the "beef" fajitas, and had requested to have the "steak" cooked more to medium rare. It came out very well done. So this was very "tough", and not much flavor. Again, "On the Border" serves a much higher quality beef with more flavor, and can cook it to your liking. Our adult son did say the chicken fajitas were good. There are many choices when you go out, and keeping in mind how critical can you really be at a Mexican Restaurant, but as this was our first time, we did feel we had no desire to return in the future.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Service was excellent, and I was so appreciative of the flexibility needs of my diet restrictions. and the extra care to make my meal and visit an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

So we went on a Sunday afternoon for happy hour, not very good deals, still 5 dollars for a so so margarita. Decided to have the chipotle shrimp salad, thought 13 dollars was a little high ( must be A LOT of shrimp). It comes in a very shallow soup bowl. Would need at least 3 of these 13 dollar salads to fill me up. Is iceberg lettuce really that expensive you can't at least fill the bowl up over the rim. And 8 of the smallest shrimp I have ever seen. Talk about disappointing... Next time will make the haul to Greeley to Coyotes on a Saturday night for the same margarita for $1.99.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We finally made it to the Palomino. I had heard a great deal about it and we had a yen for Mexican so we decided to try it out. The parking lot at 3:00 PM on a Saturday was 75% full. The inside atmosphere was nice--a family kind of place. As most local restaurants, there were too many items on the menu so I asked the nice young man who was our server what his favorite item was on the menu. He said anything with the Poblano Cream Sauce, but the chicken enchiladas in particular. So I ordered the chicken enchiladas and my husband ordered the Beef Arrachera with a side of Poblano Cream Sauce. The food was exceptional. Fresh, nicely seasoned, and a perfect combination of flavors. We highly recommend both these entrees. We are pleased to find a new local place to eat that doesn't make us feel like we should have stayed home and cooked ourselves.