“Average, but that doesn't mean bad.”

Palomino Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 245 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Golden, Colorado
“Average, but that doesn't mean bad.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This place has more of a corporate chain feel. Kinda like a Chili's except mexican food. Everything was fine, but nothing was spectacular or unique or better than anywhere else in particular. We went for a work lunch, and that was fine. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back, but I wouldn't avoid it, either. Nothing was particularly spicy/hot. Again, fairly average. Prices were a bit high, but it is right off the highway, which always adds a few bucks.

• Visited March 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
“This is it?!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

The service was good, promptly seated and given awesome chips and salsa. I ordered the carne asada. If I had realized the meat was going to be less than the size of half my hand, I would have ordered something else. Other Mexican restaraunts give a larger size of the butterfly steak , whereas the palamino apparently gives you barely half of that. The entree was served with rice and beans as usual and large steamed tortillas. I was overall impressed, although quite disappointed in the steak.

Arvada, Colorado
“gun show”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

food was great, got seated right away even though there were quite a few parties. our waiter was very very attentive.

Visited November 2012
Windsor, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't like Mexican”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I do not typically eat Mexican food, as it is one of my least favorite cuisines. Palamino, however, was much better than most of what I've had! I really enjoyed my relleno and would visit again.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Samantha R
Longmont, Colorado
“Get it to go”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had dinner here on a fridaynight. Very busy place, loud and crowded. Service was a little slow, but staff was friendly. Food was very good, menu had a good selection and the bar is fully stocked. Prices are reasonable and the decor is standard. All in all next time we will probably get our food to go. We also asked the manager to turn down a A/C vent that was blowing right on us and nothing was done in that regard.

• Visited October 2012