“better than reviews suggested”

Palomino Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I read reviews a few months ago and decided to stay away. I recently looked at reviews and decided to give the place a try. My poblano enchiladas were good, although not spicy at all. The children's menu offered very generous portion sizes, and service was excellent.

3  Thank ColoWheeler

Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is definitely a great place to eat. I had the tacos pescados and it was delicious! Service was friendly and prompt!

1  Thank lucidanne
Reviewed September 24, 2012

- I've been here twice now since they've opened.
- Both times the experience has been good and the service is okay.
- The atmosphere is the basic Palomino chain restaurant decor.
- The location is kind of out of the way so unless you're "in the neighborhood", it's a drive.
- I would go back because I wasn't at all disappointed with anything.
- Pretty run of the mill Mexican restaurant without any flair to brag about.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was not my style of Mexican food. The food was very bland to me without much flavor. The waitstaff was very friendly and the owner came around and introduced himself to the customers.
Nice place, but the food was not for me.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

The chile rellenos I ordered had just a few diced grn chiles, and little cheese wrapped in a wonton wrapper, deep fried and covered with red chile, not green. The lettuce was frozen, the beans were straight from a can and the rice was so-so. I won't go back.

1  Thank mls58