“Best Burgers in Loveland!”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #37 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I know they are a chain, but Smashburger has the best burgers around! Love their Colorado Burger, it is delicious. Service was great in this store and it was very clean also.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We love giving new up and coming restaurants our business. The first time we ate Smashbrger, it was here. We've been back several times since it's fast, tastes home cooked! The last time we went, our smash fries (the ones with rosemary) were SWIMMING in four tablespoons of oil!!! YUCK... yes, I spooned out the oil and manager came by to ask how's the food. We told him our fries were drenched in oil... soggy. He said that's the way they are, BUT all the other times we ordered them, they've NEVER been this way. Won't order those anymore...smashburgers are good but we'll go to a different location next time.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is the best burger anywhere. It is brought to your table hot and juicy in a little wire basket and it looks so lovely you could take a photo and put it in an advertisement. The only problem I have with the place is that the seating is limited and it usually seems hectic and loud. But for a peaceful and delicious 2 PM lunch .... Ummmmm, good.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Nothing particularly wrong with the place, but when a restaurant hangs huge banner outside boasting of the best burger winner, blah, blah, blah, I expect to be blown away. The service was certainly above average (though it is a walk up to the counter and order place), but the burger wasn't quite to my taste. Micro thin, for my two cents, that beats all the flavor out of it. Give me a thick juicy one any day. The burgers here remind me of those from the "Steak & Shake" chain.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I am hooked on the spicy baja burger and smash fries. I have eaten at this location, Youngfield, Westminster and in near 285. All consistently good! All of them are busy and for good reason! They also serve beer here.

Been to Smashburger? Share your experiences!