“Delicious Spicy Baja”

Smashburger
Ranked #37 of 247 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I have been to this Smashburger many times. We love their customer service, their milkshakes, and their delicious food. The smashfries are spiced just right, and I love Spicy Baja Chicken sandwich...plenty of jalapenos and heat! We also like that while we had milkshakes with our meals, we asked for water glasses and they actually had large, regular glasses for us to have our water in. No mini-disposable, but a real glass. Love that!

1  Thank pkc57

Reviewed May 25, 2013

This was my first experience at this "chain" and it was definately a great one. They are built in very small, strip mall locations so you have to be looking for them. This one had as much outdoor seating as in. Burgers are individually made. The Truffle mushroom swiss burger was the best burger I have ever had at a restaurant serving/making hamburgers. I highly recommend it and will definately reorder on a return visit. Their smashfries are a very unique take on french fries and serve to compliment the burger. I tried the french fried pickles and thought they were good, although could have had more batter on them, for my liking-very unique change for a side. My spouse had the Colorado was messy, only because the burger was so juicy. The included condiments were very fresh. It is the lead item on their menu. Wish I had tried a milkshake as everyone observed being served and they made alot while I was there, told me I should have ordered one. Definately a location to stop at you won't be disappointed with the service either-as it is upbeat, positive. You order when you go in but employees deliver your order and not in a robotic manner.

1  Thank rld00442
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good burger,like the veggie fries but for a faster restaurant I wouldn't expect it to take 25 min for my food. It was good but next time I need to give myself more time.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Awesome food. Love the haystack fries (onion rings or whatever they are). Some things are a little greasy like the mushroom swiss but its all delicious. It gets pretty packed so its best to go in "around" the main lunch and dinner hours.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Probably one of my favorite places in town. I get the Grilled chicken sandwich with avocado and bacon every time! Have not tried a burger, but probably should! Their fried pickles are not the best, but I seem to get them as a side every time as well! Quick and courteous service! Will return again and again!

Been to Smashburger? Share your experiences!