“Great burger, made my way”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #26 of 241 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
torrey, utah
“Great burger, made my way”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This may have been the best burger I have eaten, with the exception of my own and my hometown burger joint-I'm biased! The meat was very flavorful, maybe a tad too greasy, but hey....that's where the good flavor is!! Besides a great slab of meat, what made this burger over the top was the additions I chose to put on......egg, spinach leaves, sweet pickle relish......tried to do somethings healthy! The fries were great, olive oil, basil and garlic....nice twist. The hubby had the bacon, cheddar, bbq burger...said it was tasty. Ate here once last year passing thru on vacation...made it a point to stop again this year....will continue making this stop anytime we are in the area.

• Visited September 2012

“Big, juicy, calorie bomb Yumm”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Best hamburger period! Get the Colorado burger perfect mix of toppings and meat. Customer service is great too

Loveland, Colorado
“Tasty hamburgers”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We enjoyed the burgers. I had regular burger and spouse had mushroom and swiss cheese. The fries and the onion rings were a little greasy. Loveland CO store offers a few beers. I had a chocolate shake & spouse had a beer. Altogether, we spent $24.00 including the tip. That seems a little pricey for a fast food place. They do not give Senior discounts either. We may try Smashburger in AZ during the winter.

• Visited August 2012
AZ
“Smashburger Is My Favorite !”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Smashburger in Arizona is my favorite hamburger restaurant. So I thought we'd eat at the Smashburger in Loveland, Colorado. It was good, but not as good as the Arizona Smashburger. Maybe it's a difference in the beef they buy in different locations. I've done a taste comparison between the best hamburger restaurants in my area. #1 is Smashburger, #2 is In-n' Out, #3 is Freddy's. I don't even eat at the other hamburger places anymore.

• Visited August 2012
Loveland, Colorado
“It's Smashburger what's not to love.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

So it's smashburger with smashfries so you know the food will be great. We go here often and they usually screw up our order but usually fix it with no problems. Its usually busy but outdoor patio seeting is usually open and nice. It's pretty cool to go here on Friday night and see all the old cars that come in to the parking lot for "Cuise Night".

Visited July 2012