“Romantic getaway package far surpassed our expectations. Money well spent!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Loveland
Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Came to celebrate his birthday and it was a great experience. Food was DELICIOUS, horseback riding was so much fun, the room was perfect, and the location/surroundings were gorgeous. Definitely want to come back!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank WannabeRebel

Reviewed October 11, 2010

We took an 1 1/2 trail ride with out of state visitors. Did not stay overnight since we live locally. There were 4 of us plus our guide. Everyone was very accommodating and nice. We had enough time to ride into the foothills and see the view. It was beautiful and the horses were well behaved. We didn't go longer because we didn't want to be sore but it was so gorgeous, I would have loved to. I will definitely be doing this again.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank happytravelers97
Reviewed October 9, 2010

No TV, no phone, and not at all like the usual Ritz Carlton hotels that I stay in but I loved it. The staff was exceptionally accomodating and nice. I am not a big horse rider, but I actually missed my horse when I came home. For that matter, I missed the ranch as well. It was a great trip and I will definately return.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank lovetennis99
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I stayed at Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch for four days in May and it was a fabulous experience. The Ranch is breathtakingly beautiful. The staff is very customer service oriented and the food was fabulous. Spent an afternoon learning how to fly fish in the river and it was so peaceful. Enjoyed a horseback ride with cowboy lunch, a cowboy campfire with live music, and many other special moments. If you're looking for a place for a family gathering, company retreat or just a getaway this is the perfect spot.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank MarthaScottsdale
Reviewed September 19, 2010

Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch is truly a wondeful experience. My wife and I have been to some of the best hotels/resorts on the planet and you simply cannot compare this ranch to any other destination....it's warm and welcoming....the scenery is magnificent and the activies are terrific.

If you're looking for a unique experience that you'll remember for years to come.....visit Sylvan Dale! We hope to return in the near future!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mfuerst
Reviewed June 22, 2010

This is an extraordinary getaway on the banks of the rushing Thompson River. That's a body of water that will lull you to sleep, and the chance to see Golden Eagles overhead will wake you the next morning. And then there's the delicious food.

The husband/wife owner are entirely focused on their guests - they are the epitome of graciousness.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LaurieMacomber
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Our extended family has been to Sylvan Dale three times in the last twelve years for family vacations. From my grandparents to my own babies, we've had every age group at the ranch. The childrens' program is so wonderful. My children had a great time learning to ride, playing games, and even rafting. Our daughter has Down syndrome and they were so accomodating! The adult riding program is great too. My husband especially enjoyed the overnight trip. The food is incredible! The staff is top notch. They are so welcoming and friendly. By the end of the week you'll feel like you're part of the Jessup family! There isn't a single thing we didn't love about Sylvan Dale. In fact, I think the best part might have been the lack of "technology." There were no noisy cell phones, tvs, etc. It is the perfect place to spend a week together. It can be as relaxing or adventurous as you want it to be!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family