Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch
$244
Residence Inn
$118
$128
La Quinta Inn & Suites Loveland(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$129
$105
QualityInn
My Place Hotel - Loveland, CO(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$119
$110
Hampton.com
Riverview RV Park(Loveland)(Great Value!)
$30
All reviewshorseback ridingsquare dancingevening activitiesbass fishingcozy cabinthe main lodgecattle drivecowboy breakfastvacation experienceearly morning breakfastwestern experiencewonderful weekendterrific tripwestern themeother gueststhis past summerspent a week
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Recent led a Christian student group which hosted a retreat for about 40 students and alums from CSU at Sylvan Dale and it was nearly perfect! We used the Wagon Wheel Bunkhouse and it met our needs almost exactly.

The staff were amazing accommodating. The setting shone with the beauty one expects from a Colorado winter. The facilities are somewhat rustic but actually quite nice, except for a mediocre self-serve kitchen in the Wagonwheel, but that was actually ok too. Free wireless internet made up for poor cell phone reception. The common areas, indoor and outdoor, were awesome.

The whole experience really was heavenly. We had a magnificent weekend and hope to return. Thanks again Sylvan Dale!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2010

As President of Area 2 Quarter Horse Association in Ontario, Canada, I cannot say enough good things about Sylvan Dale Ranch, their horses are wonderful and well trained and well behaved for all riding skill levels. I have rode and trained many horses for all disciplines and was impressed with the horses at this Ranch. Hats off to the Jessups!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Area2President
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Came to celebrate his birthday and it was a great experience. Food was DELICIOUS, horseback riding was so much fun, the room was perfect, and the location/surroundings were gorgeous. Definitely want to come back!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank WannabeRebel
Reviewed October 11, 2010

We took an 1 1/2 trail ride with out of state visitors. Did not stay overnight since we live locally. There were 4 of us plus our guide. Everyone was very accommodating and nice. We had enough time to ride into the foothills and see the view. It was beautiful and the horses were well behaved. We didn't go longer because we didn't want to be sore but it was so gorgeous, I would have loved to. I will definitely be doing this again.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank happytravelers97
Reviewed October 9, 2010

No TV, no phone, and not at all like the usual Ritz Carlton hotels that I stay in but I loved it. The staff was exceptionally accomodating and nice. I am not a big horse rider, but I actually missed my horse when I came home. For that matter, I missed the ranch as well. It was a great trip and I will definately return.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends