“Great lunch”
Review of Johnny Carino's Italian - CLOSED

Johnny Carino's Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in for lunch. Many items to choose from. I had a pasta dish that was delicious. They also had 1/2 price bottles of wine so we enjoyed that as well and brought the rest of the bottle back to our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Johnny Carino's Italian

Reviewed July 29, 2013

PF Changs was packed with an excessive wait time, so we tried Carino's. No waiting and the food was excellent. We dined on appetizers and pizza. The service was very good, the food was satisfying and we had a delightful time.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Extensive Gluten Free menu. Wonderful service, food, drinks, Could not have asked for more. Not much more to say except, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Food was plentiful and all right for this type of restaurant but place is noisy. Service was friendly and quick, prices are reasonable.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I ordered off the menu. I happened into this resteraunt thinking it was mexican food. I was pleasantly surprised. The servings of food were good proportion and the bread tasted magnificent. Staff were fast and friendly and my kept drinks topped off.

1  Thank Loresa B