“Nice place”

The Boot Grill
Ranked #91 of 245 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Boot Grill offers casual dining, private party rooms, 2 outdoor patios and a stage for live entertainment. 21 big screen TVs to watch your favorite team. Great kids menu plus Ahi tuna, burgers, salads and steaks for mom & dad.
So Cal
“Nice place”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Just off 1-25 in Loveland the Boot Grill was a nice surprise.
The service was super and the food was very tasty.
Something for everyone, a grill or just a cool beer with lots of big screens showing the latest sports.
Salads were fresh and crisp.
My fish dinner was very good.
Don't think they are just for the cool beers sample the fine cuisine.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank 123dm

Portland, Oregon
“Had supper at The Boot”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My guy and I had supper at The Boot last night cause he wanted to catch a football game on TV. The food was really good. I had homemade potato chips with my sandwich and they were excellent. We split a piece of their chocolate cake and it was so good!! We plan on going there again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Deena J
Loveland, Colorado
“Poor experience”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My bf and I stopped in at the Boot for dinner before an Eagle's game. He had the prime rib- said it was ok. I wanted chicken, but talked myself into the steak salad-medium rare. I mean, when you're at a steak house- you should order steak- right? It should be their signature menu fare. The presentation was just ok- not great. And the steak consisted of huge pieces, that were so tough I couldn't cut it to bite size pieces, Chewy and tough. I pushed the meat to the side of my plate. When I asked the manager about it- she explained that they used steak tips- and they realized it wasn't the best option. But in 2013 they are considering changing this. That was it- she just walked away. Pathetic. I'll NEVER return to this establishment.

• Visited November 2012
Shoreline, Wa
“Good Food and friendly staff”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Menu offered good variety. Steaks were very good. Only "issue" is that they do not have pepper grinders. Kind of a surprise for a place that services steaks but our server says she is never asked for ground pepper. Over all - we had a very good experience and I would definitely go on next trip to Loveland

Visited October 2012
1 Thank SweetLou63
Arvada, Colorado
“gun show”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

food was awful, burger was raw, but the manager took it off our bill; the sports on tv was nice and it was comfortable.

Visited November 2012

Been to The Boot Grill? Share your experiences!