“wonderful food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

the food here was so great, servers very helpful and nice, the best italian food we have had in a long time

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This was our third time here in two months and I have to say it just keeps getting better each time. The food is a mazing and the staff works so well together it is mind blowing. They just rolled out a new menu last week and the octopus salad and the polenta cake were excellent. Keep up the great work, we will be back.

1  Thank Tamara M
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Biaggi's is an excellent restaurant. The atmosphere is perfect for a special night out, for a business luncheon or dinner, or just for a dinner with your family. The surroundings inside are very attractive, with the lighting giving an excellent atmosphere, no matter what the occasion. We've been there many times and are never disappointed. Their menu has a wide selection, is medium priced, and the food is delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have had many meetings with friends and colleagues in this restaurant and have always been pleased.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I've eaten here long ago and came back to see if it was still just as good. The interior is warm wood tones overall. It was between lunch and dinner technically so they asked if I would mind sitting in the bar area since they only had 1 server. It was quiet and comfortable so I didn't mind. The waitress was quite attentive.

The house salad was fresh and BIG with a wide variety of greens and veggies. The house vinaigrette was good. A glass of Pinot complimengted the dish.

The entrée was the seafood Mare Ciara which had had scallops, shrimp, cod, scallops, clams and I thought some octopus (!?) as well. There was a little more substance to the broth including crushed tomatoes, celery and onions. It was a bit more spicy than I expected but it tasted great and the spice went well with a Claret I ordred. There honestly could have been a little more seafood but there was a LOT of angel hair pasta and I was only charged the lunch price.

I was disappointed with desert because they ran out of ice cream (snowstorm delivery problems) so I had to settle for the Tiramisu which was great anyway. Coffee was good and strong and a 20 year Tawny Port went well with it all. The price was just what I expected. For a an upscale chain Italian restaurant, I was quite satisfied.