“wonderful”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #22 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is one of the best places to grab a lunch or dinner on the run. The people are so nice and the services is great, I love the chicken salad sandwiches and a milk shake. its crowed sometimes but worth the wait.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Great place to take kids and have time to talk to friends/family. The chicken is consistently good, we have never had a bad experience. And the waffle fries are sinful!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I love Chick Fil As! I know that anywhere they are, I will get a good product.

My favorite is family night, where the cow comes out, there are activities for the kids. Loveland is great too because of the play room. You can bring the kids for lunch and let them burn it off while playing!

This location is great too, right near all my shopping places. So it's a quick grab for lunch or dinner during the week.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

How often do you go into a restaurant and ask for some assistance and the wait staff says, "no problem." Gee, I am glad I am not a problem for asking! At Chick Fill-A it is always an "it's my pleasure sir or madame," with a smile! I love the food. NO better chicken nuggets in the whole world! REAL breast meat! No pieces and parts! The chocolate shakes are my dessert! VERY family friendly!