“Great for date night!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Being in town for a convention I decided to try this restaurant that was unknown to me. Once I walked in, I though I made a mistake, as it had a French Quarter theme, not what I was expecting. We were quickly seated and a quick glance to the menu I was sure I had erred. The waitress was prompt and took our drink order. I felt a lot better when I actually read the menu. A great mix of items I rarely see, Chicken Cordon Blue for example.

The atmosphere was pleasant, quiet, clean, and formal looking. Not at all matching the expected high prices I feared. To me, it's a great place for a first date dinner as it is quiet, inexpensive while looking like it is, and not your usual "casual restaurant"

Food was average- not spectacular, but it was tasty. Portions were large and filled you up without draining your wallet. Service was superb. Attentive waitress and prompt service.

I recommend you try it if you haven't yet.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

If I am craving a carbs... this is my spot. I very much enjoy their muffins. The food is pretty good and it is a little on the pricey side but it is a nice place to meet people for breakfast or lunch. I enjoy the decorations. There is a lot to look at.

1  Thank Babybug1111
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Recently took Nebr.cousins there for Sunday breakfast and the manager brought out 2 mammoth muffins for them for their trip home. Very impressive! Have never had an unpleasant breakfast, lunch, or dinner her

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had lunch here on a Sunday and it was very busy. Don't know why, as the food, with the exception of the bleu cheese walnut salad, was mediocre and quite overpriced. The spaghetti was pretty pathetic, just noodles, chopped tomatoes and parmasean. Omelet - OK. Honey oat muffin - gross. I'll never go there again.

1  Thank MountainKaren
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Met a friend at this restaurant in Loveland. I found the decorations on the walls overzealous--way overdecorated to my eye. My friend and I had the Asian salad which came out quickly. It was overchipped but the taste was okay. A nice touch was the muffins that were offered. Service was good and the restrooms clean.

1  Thank Feenixwest