“Tour is worth it, the liquors are great, too”

Dancing Pines Distillery
Ranked #19 of 58 things to do in Loveland
More attraction details
Owner description: Hand Crafted Artisan Distillery. Appointments available for private tours and tastings.
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I must first applaud them for accomodating our deaf nephew by slowing down the tour and letting his dad and brother translate with sign language. Thanks! The tour is very interesting and the liquors are very good. We are wine lovers, but really appreciated the quality of what they produce. My favorite was the Espresso (coffee liquor) that puts Kaluha to shame - theirs is not cloyingly sweet. I didn't care for the Brulee' (caramel), but that was everyone's favorite. I am not a whisky lover, but theirs was exceptional. I ended up buying only the Espresso, but the rest of the visiting family bought at least one of everything. I found them friendly, they are only open for tours on Saturdays and they prefer you make reservations online. If you can't make it to their tours at what is a little out of the way in Loveland, Wilbur's in Fort Collins sells most of the Dancing Pines line.

2  Thank HikeWineHotSprings

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great little distillery, an excellent products, a must see if you enjoy good liquers. The owner Chris was very friendly and accomadating, givings us a great tour of the facility and samples of some of their liquers.

2  Thank Vettman860
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Completely enjoyed the tour and the spirits! We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed May 16, 2012

The liquors are very good here but they are a bit on the pricey side.

2  Thank Rob P
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Dancing Pines has some great products. My favorite is their Espresso Liquer, followed by the Tart Cherry Liquer. Chai lovers will like their liquer version! Not a big "hard liquor" fan, but these are lovely!

1  Thank ak_kimby