“Best Pho in Northern Colorado”
Review of Pho Lan

Pho Lan
Ranked #22 of 242 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Northern Colorado
“Best Pho in Northern Colorado”
Reviewed February 1, 2011

You'll go for the pho and keep coming back for more, but don't forget to try some other dishes, too!

Their spring rolls are great, too!

This is a family run restaurant and if for some reason you need something that they missed, all you have to do is speak up and ask! I see some other negative reviews and I think some of it could have been avoided if the reviewers had simply asked.

This is another one of those restaurants that doesn't look as flashy or fancy as a franchise chain, but their food is SO MUCH BETTER!

• Visited February 2011

Loveland, Colorado
“you would think that the owner would get your order right, right?”
Reviewed January 20, 2011

The food was okay and the atmosphere very low rent rent, but the worst thing is that the owner got our orders wrong, and the service was s l o w, even though there were only two other couples in the place. Well it wasn't all that expensive and I wasn't in a hurry. But I doubt that I will be going back.he did cook it himself, so it was very slow in coming .

Visited January 2011
Loveland, Colorado
“Oh my tummy”
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Had been wanting to try this forever and finally talked my wife in to it. Our order was served very slowly. There was only one other party (of 2) in the whole place. Food was fairly blan tasting. Later that evening we both were sick to our stomachs. Very disappointed :(

2 Thank Bill S
“The waitress didn't get the order right...”
Reviewed March 23, 2010

The waitress didn't get the order right. She forgot one meal and drink so nothing was served to one of us at all. The food made the other two people very sick that night and the next day.

Colorado
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

A friend tried this new restaurant for lunch & raved on the soup.... so I went with a friend for dinner. I was very, very pleased. I go to restaurants to dine on fine food & if not pleased, will tell the world. Well.............. this food is great. I will enjoy it often. I am a tranplant from So California and do enjoy as wel as cook fine food.... but certain ethnic foods are beyond my skill such as this wonderful Vietnamese food.