“Great Vietnamese Food”

Pho Lan
Ranked #26 of 246 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 1, 2012

This is a simple and delicious family run place to come for yummy food at reasonable prices. Healthy food never tasted so good!

1  Thank fastfamily

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Excellent Thai on
US 34 in Loveland. Perfectly seasoned coconut curry pad Thai, pho, lemon grass chicken, grilled chicken bowl @ spring rolls. 5 for 5 based on outstanding flavor & value. Most dishes are under $7. Ambience is friendly and spartan.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Maybe not the CLEANEST but the food is great. Looks like a dump tough

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Their pho and rice noodle dishes are pretty good, although I would not say they're the best in the US, you may find a better one somewhere else if you're lucky. I'd say, at least in Colorado they're neck to neck to other good ones in Denver area. (btw, I heard that they're coming from Denver.) Price is very cheap and staff is always friendly. It's a family business, those who complain about speed of service, give them a break. They are pretty fast, anyway, I don't know what they're complaining about. Their potstickers are heavenly. I can confidently say theirs is the best. I have never eaten so good potstickers anywhere else. Hot and tasty. When we visit, we always request potsticker sauce to be bagged, it's that good. Their fried rice is great, too, but is somewhat greasey. We prefer less grease, but it surely is tasty. I am not personally so impressed with other fried dishes similar to Chinese dishes (for the reason I rated 4 stars instead of 5 although some dishes are superb. ) Those dishes' flavor tend to be sweet, which I do not really care for, but they are o.k., and I see many people like them. Their pho and potstickers are definitely the best in the Northern Colorado. This is the place to go for good taste and price and friendly service, it is not for good inside decor or romantic ambience. It's definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

I really like the chicken pad thai here...also the coconut pad thai is very tasty if you want something a little on the sweeter side. The service is fast and the food is hot. Can't complain.