“Excellent food and great dinner” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 238 Restaurants in Loveland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sky Pond Drive
Transit: Greeley Evans Transit - 34XPress, 50 feet to the South West of Rock Bottom. COLT - Green Route, Eisenhower eastbound @ Starbucks Coffee.
Peoria, Illinois
“Excellent food and great dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stopped here for dinner recently and had a great meal. We were happy with our service and happiest with the food. One of us got the salmon and thought it was great, another did the mac n cheese and loved it (plus she loved the other half reheated the next day), I absolutely loved the lobster and shrimp tacos! We also shared the 3 ice cream sandwiches dessert which was great.

• Visited July 2013

“I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I am impressed with the food and service here, I may be addicted to the Cajun pasta. Nice atmosphere and friendly service.

• Visited May 2013
Lincolnton, Georgia
“A good lunch at a reasonable price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

While in the Loveland / Greeley, CO area on vacation recently, my daughter took us to Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery for lunch. My wife and I had a Corned Beef Ruben, I think my Grand Daughter had Chicken Fingers, and My
Daughter had some other type of sandwich. We all agreed the sandwiches were good, the fries plentiful, and the price was fair. If I were in this area again and needed a nice place to have lunch I would go here again. The restaurant also has a Micro-Brewery with several local beers to choose from. If you want a sandwich and a beer or something else, they had a full menu, you may want to check this out.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Farmville, Virginia
“Very pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants, or large restaurants owned by "parent" companies, so I went into the Rock Bottom Brewery in Loveland (Centerra) last night a little reluctantly. The place was packed and we were quoted a 10-minute wait, and a 10-minute wait it was! We were promptly seated at a table that had been set for three adults and a child, complete with placemat, crayons, and animal crackers. Our server was very friendly, brought us some beer samples before we read the menus, and then returned to take our order.

We weren't too hungry, so two of us ordered side salads, one with grilled salmon added on top (additional $3) and the other with a side of macaroni and cheese to share with the child. My husband ordered a hamburger which came with french fries and coleslaw on the side.

We were all very happy with our meals. Our side salads were large, fresh, and full of goodies - tomatoes, sunflower seeds, hardboiled eggs, croutons, carrots, etc. The grilled salmon was a generous portion and cooked expertly. My husband said his hamburger was "perfect" and he was very pleased. Finally, the child along with us was able to share some salad, macaroni and cheese, and french fries with us for his dinner. Everyone was happy!

Two final notes: I ended up ordering a glass of the house Chardonnay, and it was delicious as well. And, our server and the people who stopped by to check on us, etc, couldn't have been any nicer. It was a very good experience and we would definitely return!

Herriman
“Above average bar food with a great atmosphere and varied menu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Having recently tried to eat better, it's been interesting to find out that it's hard to eat out and find somewhat healthy food. Rock Bottom had limited items for eating healthier.
I ended up with the fish tacos. They looked fantastic and tasted pretty good. Most of the taste was the fish so there was a missed opportunity to add more flavor with other ingredients.
It was a popular place, especially for business lunches. My business partner got a hamburger and raved about it.
We ate outside and it was a great location and good weather. Our waitress, Amanda, was efficient but did not provide insight or suggestions.